200 TD passes for Warner

Posted by Darren Urban on November 15, 2009 – 5:13 pm

That beautiful back-shoulder TD pass for 18 yards to Larry Fitzgerald — Fitz gets big props for finding where he was on the field and reaching across the goalline — was Warner’s 200th career TD pass. Warner becomes the 29th player in NFL history to reach that mark. Four other active QBs are on the list: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Brett Favre and Donovan McNabb.

Tags: , , , , ,

9 Responses to “200 TD passes for Warner”

1. By WC on Nov 15, 2009 | Reply

Kudos to Kurt. I think that puts him in the HoF.

2. By Matt Longo on Nov 15, 2009 | Reply

Way to go Kurt! That should be one of his last obstacles he completed to get in the Hall of Fame.

3. By James Cowart on Nov 15, 2009 | Reply

Congrats Kurt on hitting 200! Well deserved and well earned. Congrats to the rest of the cards on the win against Seattle as well. KEEP IT UP CARDS!

4. By Year2remember on Nov 15, 2009 | Reply

I think Kurt goes in the Hall as a Cardinal! Way to go team! Great how the defense can really seal the win for us!

5. By Kim on Nov 15, 2009 | Reply

I have believed in you Kurt since the day you stepped on the field that game Trent Green got hurt and your stunning career began. I didn’t stop believing when many others did when you went to NY and then on to the beautiful Arizona Cardinals. So very proud of you and thank you for teaching me what it really means to overcome all of the odds, to keep your head up when the whole world’s against you, and most of all HOW TO BELIEVE. You deserved the Hall Of Fame before this 200 mark. Love you Kurt!

6. By Mike from Moon Valley on Nov 15, 2009 | Reply

Again . HOF is waiting for Kurt Warner . ‘Nuf said.

7. By WNYfan on Nov 15, 2009 | Reply

Kurt is one of the great’s no doubt, love to watch him play, esp when he is on like he’s been last few games. Cards did great, and are looking great, like I had thought they should this year. Keep at it guys, Great job

8. By Leesters on Nov 15, 2009 | Reply

I love seeing threshold achievments on such an important, and franchise proving wins. Woot!

9. By Pat on Nov 16, 2009 | Reply

I agree with everything that Kim posted…have followed you from team to team but the Cardinals were always first in my heart since I lived in St Louis. Jim Hart was my guy until KURT. My kids tell me that I’m not a team fan but a Kurt fan and that may be right. One thing I really like about Kurt is that he is such a great guy and doesn’t back down from his faith and even brings people to it. GO CARDS!!