Ware doubtful with knee injury

Posted by Darren Urban on December 14, 2009 – 7:00 pm

Reserve safety Matt Ware is doubtful to return with a right knee injury, which will be an issue for a defense that likes to use three safeties. We’ll see if rookie Rashad Johnson can step up.

Also, Darnell Dockett’s interception was his first since he picked off Rex Grossman in the infamous “Monday Night Football” game against the Bears on Oct. 16, 2006.

Tags: , ,

10 Responses to “Ware doubtful with knee injury”

1. By Aaron Lone-Eagle on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

Well it may just be the first half, but it appears to me that the Cardinals are going to lay an egg! The sad part is thier killing themselves. what the ?&%# is going on? I really hope they regroup in the second half and take care of business, or their going to have to wait until next week to win the division. I reallly hope they pull their heads out or I will feel like a total $%&!

2. By Nick on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

Darren-

The thing that just blows my mind after watching the first half is how little involved Wells was. When he touched the ball he made plays but i think he only touched it a totall of three or four times. When Wells did touch it we were driving down the field. Then we start the second half and we are pounding the ball with like we should have done earlyier. It doesnt make since to start Tim when he isnt closse to the type of runner that Wells is. Its time for Beanie to get the majority of the touches with Tim being your third down running back and passing back. Why isnt Coach Whiz seeing that with Beanie we are a completet team. If Beanie was involved in the first half like he is now it would be a totally different game.

3. By darrenurban on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

Nick —

The Cards barely had the ball in the first half. Their issue wasn’t who was getting the ball. Their issue was giving to the 49ers again and again and again.

4. By Aaron Lone-Eagle on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

SAME OLD CARDS! Nothing more to say. Obviosly the niners were not going to give up the division on thier home turf!!!

5. By Aaron Lone-Eagle on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

It looks like the cards are going to have to wait until next week. Why on earth did they start reggie wells? Why did’nt they start , well I guess idt doesn’t matter. Same old cards!!!!!!

6. By Aaron Lone-Eagle on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

I am very disappointed. Obviously the Cardinals did not show up to play a competetive game. The way they played was like they expected the niners to just roll over and wait for next year! I can obviously say it was the worst performance all year. To me it appears they play down to their competition. If I was on the team, I don’t even think I could look myself in the mirror! How embarrassing!!!!!!!

7. By Big Red on Dec 15, 2009 | Reply

Eagle, what you need is a slap on your face wake-up man we’re not that bad man. We could be the cowboys, now thats bad.I didn’t see you say anything about last weeks game. c’mon man. I’f your that embrass, why don’t you chance teams.

8. By Aaron Lone-Eagle on Dec 15, 2009 | Reply

Hey Big Red,
    First of all, last night, yes we were that bad! Last week we were very good and came out with a plan. Last week we were hungry to prove to the world we were a good team, and did just that. The problem however is consistency. The Cardinals should have won that game. They played careless, undisciplined football. The 3 offsides penalties on the first drive almost in succession tells you that. Last night they looked like the Cardinals of old. I can assure you that everyone in that locker room was embarrased last night. Whiz even said so himself in the post game conference.I know this is a good team. I still believe they are going back to the Super Bowl. However if they have another performance like that in the playoffs, there wont be another game. By the way, you obviously missed my earier blog in regards to the Vikings game. Go back if you can anfd check it out. Had we plated like that this week, we would have embarrassed the 9ers. Let’s keep the face slapping out of this. You think my blog was bad you should read some of the other ones. The Cardinals will bounce back, and minus another performance like last night, should beat the Lions and with help from the Eagles should win the division. Hey Darren,
    Please give me your opinion, I really like Hightower, but I think maybe it is time to start Beanie. I think if he gets more consistant carries, his break out game is going to come sooner than later. what do you think? Go CARDS, beat the Lions

9. By darrenurban on Dec 15, 2009 | Reply

Aaron —

I have said this before on the Hightower-Beanie thing — it doesn’t matter who starts. Hightower started last night and Beanie had 15 carries, Hightower two. We’ll see how the breakdown goes from here, but Whisenhunt really likes the things Hightower brings to the table, fumbles, of course, excepted. Those can’t happen, and if they aren’t cleaned up soon, Hightower will likely pay the price in playing time. But again, the starting/not starting thing is a moot point in my opinion.

10. By Aaron Lone-Eagle on Dec 15, 2009 | Reply

Thank you, I appreciate the insight as well as the quick response. Talk later.