A final tally at least from the fans, that is. Remember, players and coaches get their shot at the other two-thirds of the process tomorrow, when teams around the league put in their two cents to what the fans came up with over the past couple of months.
Not surprisingly, not much changed from last week. Wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald was the top vote getter among wideouts and fifth overall, behind QBs Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Brett Favre and running back Adrian Peterson. At the individual positions, the Cards’ results were as follows:
- Two players besides Fitz “won” their positions. Adrian Wilson was the top NFC vote-getter at strong safety, while Ben Graham surged at the end to finish tops among NFC punters;
- Kurt Warner was fourth among NFC quarterbacks (Brees, Favre and Aaron Rodgers);
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was fourth for NFC cornerbacks (Charles Woodson, Asante Samuel, Antoine Winfield);
- Darnell Dockett was fourth for NFC defensive tackles (Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, Albert Haynesworth);
- Antrel Rolle was third for NFC free safeties (Darren Sharper, Madeau Williams).
Tags: Adrian Wilson, Antrel Rolle, Ben Graham, Darnell Dockett, DRC, Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald, Pro Bowl
Posted in Blog | 17 Comments »