• Thu., May. 08, 2014 5:00PM MST NFL Draft First round of the NFL draft.
  • Fri., May. 23, 2014 8:00AM MST Rookie minicamp Rookie minicamp.
  • Sat., May. 24, 2014 8:00AM MST Rookie minicamp Rookie minicamp
  • Sun., May. 25, 2014 8:00AM MST Rookie minicamp Rookie minicamp.

Rhodes chat Wednesday

Posted by Darren Urban on May 24, 2010 – 9:45 am

After a couple of live chats with just me, we’re bringing in the big guns. New safety Kerry Rhodes will take part in a chat Wednesday (the link is right here) at 1 p.m. Arizona time (4 p.m. EST) so you out there can get to know Adrian Wilson’s new tag-team partner. Rhodes is a well-rounded fellow who seems to have fit well into the locker room already as he steps in for Antrel Rolle. Be sure to join us. Rhodes is scheduled to spend 30 minutes with us, and we’ll get to as many questions as we can.

Tags:

23 Responses to “Rhodes chat Wednesday”

1. By Jesse Robles on May 24, 2010 | Reply

Need you big this year kid!!!!

2. By SierraVistaNick on May 24, 2010 | Reply

Feel pretty good about it. I think his style will work well with A-Dub’s. Is it September yet? haha

3. By johnnybluenose on May 24, 2010 | Reply

darren, off topic here but any chance jamarcus russell ends up in pittsburgh?

4. By darrenurban on May 24, 2010 | Reply

JohnnyBlue –

No idea. I know he won’t end up here.

5. By christian on May 24, 2010 | Reply

thats my boy right there. i talk to him on twitter alot met him. he koo.. he gonna be better then antrell i think..

6. By kingdiamond on May 24, 2010 | Reply

His numbers are comparable to Antrelle’s, except maybe not as many touchdowns. Overall, he is a better player and losing Antrelle will not be noticed.

7. By TBru on May 24, 2010 | Reply

Rhodes chat Wednesday

I thought that said, cut not chat for a second there, you scared me Darren

I will go out on a limb and say id Jamarcus plays in the NFL this year it will be with Jacksonville

8. By black on May 24, 2010 | Reply

I hope he doesnt use the “side step” tackling method Rolle did.

9. By chris freeman on May 24, 2010 | Reply

I just want some veteran insight on how the Dbs and CBs are shaping up,and which new ones are showing real promise so far.

10. By Scott H on May 24, 2010 | Reply

I’m just glad to see someone other than McFadden wearing number 25 in Cardinals red…thank god that only lasted one year!

11. By KENNETH on May 24, 2010 | Reply

I second that, Mcfadden could not stay with anybody, got burned over and over again. How does Leinart look Darren? honestly?

12. By darrenurban on May 24, 2010 | Reply

Kenneth –

Why would you ever think I would be anything but honest?

He looks fine. He’s not completing every pass, but no one ever does, and that includes Kurt. He’s not terrible, and frankly, unless someone is horrific this time of year, I don’t know how anyone could be “disappointed” in a quarterback. No pass rush, no pads, no way to know.

13. By john on May 24, 2010 | Reply

rhodes will be better than rolle. rolle is better when he pics off a pass, then if you’re not its six. Rhodes is a better every down safety but wont have any pic 6′s. and rhodes is like two inches taller thats a plus.

14. By Skiptim on May 24, 2010 | Reply

Hey, is that catch at 5:21-5:25 on the “Fitzgerald On NFL Network” video the one handed grab you said Leinart threw to him?

15. By darrenurban on May 24, 2010 | Reply

Skiptim –

No. The one I was talking about happened in 11-on-11 on a different day. But that was a pretty good catch too, huh?

16. By Skiptim on May 24, 2010 | Reply

Ignore last comment I BEG YOU!

Wait, you’re telling me that Fitzgerald getting nice one handed catches is NOT an uncommon occurrence?

Do you know who threw that one though?

17. By AndyStandsUp on May 24, 2010 | Reply

Last couple of seasons, Wilson and Antrel were nicknamed “Rock and Rolle” by some fans.
    This year, instead of the misguided Spanish moniker “Rock y Rhodes”, how about “Rhodes Schoolers”?

Don’t kill the messenger.

18. By darrenurban on May 24, 2010 | Reply

Skiptim –

No idea.

19. By yoyoyo31 on May 25, 2010 | Reply

Who ever ends up with Jumarcus Russel, everyone should turn in there tickets right away, no matter the team, and ready your self to ultimately fail in the regular season, and also do not expect to go very far.

20. By Matto on May 25, 2010 | Reply

Hey Darren, what time zone is Arizona? Im an Aussie and ill likely need to get up in the middle of the night for it, for it so knowing the time zone would help me figure out when to wake up.

Thanks

21. By darrenurban on May 25, 2010 | Reply

Matto –

Technically, we are Mountain. But because we do not observe daylight savings, we are aligned with the Pacific time zone right now. So we are three hours behind the east coast (the chat starts at 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time).

22. By OLdude on May 26, 2010 | Reply

HOW BOUT THEM SUNS?———–Darren would you or someone tell me how to get hooked up to this chat with Kerry Rhodes I’m afraid I might miss it and I’m not exactly Mr. cyber space

23. By darrenurban on May 26, 2010 | Reply

OL –

Unfortunately I missed this. In this blog above is the link to the page. That’s all you needed.