OTA from miles away

Posted by Darren Urban on June 9, 2010 – 12:49 pm

Ahh, the miracle of technology, which allows me to sit in a hotel room in North Carolina and let you know that cornerback Michael Adams was carted off at practice with a turned right ankle but that Adams is going to be fine, according to coach Ken Whisenhunt. The final OTA of the offseason is scheduled for tomorrow.

I should have more info in a bit.

The NFL also announced Wednesday the creation of the NFL Tillman scholarship, in honor of former Cardinals safety Pat Tillman. The NFL has already donated $700,000 to The Tillman Foundation since 2004 and now, the new scholarship “will honor each year an individual who exemplifies Pat Tillman’s enduring legacy of service.”

Tags: , ,

12 Responses to “OTA from miles away”

1. By wampag on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

hey D its been a while hope all is good if you answered this before I am sorry been consumed with the FLYERS, LenDale White you think they’ll look at him

2. By Mulkdog on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

Thats Awesome! I miss Pat. I saw his statue at the Stadium for the first time and was a lil chocked up, it looked so real.

3. By cardattac on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

Sweet D….. Thanks for the bad news!!! You deserve a metal for going above n beyond the call of duty. Keepin us card fans in the loop while your off journalizing important stuff like A-DUB’s high school jersey retirement celebration. How was your flight??? First class or what???

4. By brad oneill on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

what are you doing at your hotel so early slacker.

just kidding thanks for the updates. even from millions of miles away.

5. By TBru on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

Welcome to The Carolina’s D
    from the southern part

6. By DRC#1FAN on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

dare I say anything about Tillman this time. lol.

I’m glad the Cards are virtually injury free so far. With season tickets bought and paid for by this time. It’s when I start getting nervous for our young guys to be what we hope they are., and hopeful for our veterans to perform at the best of their abilitys, or even better.

7. By kingdiamond on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

A fitting tribute for an explemry American and patriot!

8. By fightingbird on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

I think its a great creation especially being a veteran myself .”RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”.

9. By darrenurban on Jun 9, 2010 | Reply

Wampag –

No. I don’t think White would interest them.

10. By Kent on Jun 10, 2010 | Reply

Darren – I see on his facebook account that AJ Jefferson has been saying a few things such as;

“I am in embarrass WR mode”

How has he looked in the OTA’s does he look like he could push for a roster spot on the team as a #4 Corner??

He also said he dislocated a finger today, any news?

11. By darrenurban on Jun 10, 2010 | Reply

Kent –

Jefferson has been in the mix lower on the depth chart. Still so early, but he will get a shot. As for an injury, I hadn’t heard that.

12. By OLdude on Jun 11, 2010 | Reply

Pat Tillman – gone but never forgotten——Darren – technology is marvelous but NOT a miracle…the miracle is when I figure it out !