Media guide and pics in the program

Posted by Darren Urban on July 13, 2010 – 9:41 am

Couple of quick things on this Tuesday morning.

One, the 2010 media guide has been published and has been updated on the site, if you are into that sort of thing. Stellar work once again by the media relations staff headed by VP Mark Dalton, along with Chris Melvin, Mike Helm and Nate LoCascio.

Speaking of Melvin, who is king of the game program, he asked me to pass along this note. Fans looking to get their picture in Kickoff Magazine — the official game program — have that chance. Just send in your best photo of yourself, or family, or friends (or everyone) wearing their favorite Cardinals’ gear. It can be in your home, or tailgating before a game, or wherever. If there is a good shot of you sporting a Fitz jersey in Rome, what the heck. If your picture is selected, you will be featured in a regular season Kickoff Magazine. Submit the picture, your name and the town you live in (and don’t forget those details) to photos@cardinals.nfl.net. Fan photos will be selected based on size and photo quality.

Tags: , , , ,

8 Responses to “Media guide and pics in the program”

1. By bobF on Jul 13, 2010 | Reply

Great job on the media guide. Lots of good, detailed info.

2. By Nikko on Jul 13, 2010 | Reply

DARREN THIS IS FOR YOU & EVERYONE ELSE

DARNELL DOCKET ESPN PODCAST…. HE STARTS 20 OR SO MINS INTO THE PODCAST!! FIGURED PEOPLE WANTED TO HEAR IT….

3. By darrenurban on Jul 13, 2010 | Reply

Nikko —

Much appreciated.

4. By Nikko on Jul 13, 2010 | Reply

not a problem Darren, Thank you for the excellent Reporting & updates!!

5. By Superdawg17 on Jul 14, 2010 | Reply

My brother and I are diehard Cardinals fans and have been since the Chicago days (John David Crow, Dick “Nighttrain” Lane, and the infamous Woodley Lewis). I know I’m showing my age (70), but I’d like to know how to get 2 of the media guides. One for me and the other for my brother.

6. By darrenurban on Jul 14, 2010 | Reply

Superdawg —

I’m not sure they are available anymore. Most teams are cutting back drastically on the number of media guides they print. A few teams didn’t even print them last year, just put them out electronically.

7. By MikeInGilbert on Jul 15, 2010 | Reply

On page 127 of media guide, it says only Neil Lomax has passed for multiple 400+ yards for the Cards.

Then, in the table right below, it shows Kurt’s done it twice. What’s up with that? Someone should fix that.

And — any word on the stitched alternate jersey (instead of the screen printed ones?)

Thanks