• Thu., May. 08, 2014 5:00PM MST NFL Draft First round of the NFL draft.
  • Fri., May. 23, 2014 8:00AM MST Rookie minicamp Rookie minicamp.
  • Sat., May. 24, 2014 8:00AM MST Rookie minicamp Rookie minicamp

Tickets, Radio, Rage

Posted by Darren Urban on July 28, 2010 – 10:12 am

Some things to point out while I wait to see if Darnell follows up:

– Single-game tickets are going on sale to the general public Saturday, although, if you are honing in on Christmas Cowboys tickets or Monday night Niners tickets, those remain available only through the “Protect The Nest” plans. The other six regular-season home games and two preseason games out in Glendale will be out there, however. Details are all in this story posted last week. If you are trying to get a Protect The Nest package, sign up for an account here and go from there.

– Don’t blink or you could miss it, but I am taking a turn co-hosting with Paul Calvisi as a fill-in for Dave Burns during Sports Interactive on Sports 620 KTAR from noon to 1 p.m. today. I would guess there will be Cardinal talk. I would hope there would be Cardinal talk.

– Another hour you don’t want to miss is Adrian Wilson’s debut as co-host of the Big Red Rage Thursday evening at 6 p.m. at Majerle’s Sports Grill in Chandler. The show will be taped live and aired on Sports 620 KTAR after Diamondbacks baseball, but as always, fans are encouraged to come out and see the re-tooled BRR.

Tags: , , ,

26 Responses to “Tickets, Radio, Rage”

1. By Eddie Tomko on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Hey Darren, will there ever be a point where the San Francisco or Dallas tickets will be sold individually or will it always be thru protect the nest plans

2. By darrenurban on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Eddie –

If any remain, I am sure they will eventually be available. But there is no timetable on it.

3. By cardattac on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Hey Darren…

This guy I know was tellin me about some site he was getting tickets from last week some time. I cant remember what web sit but they where sellin week 5 Caints and CADRS tickets in tailgate party packs of 4. But the seats weren’t together. Do you or anyone else out there know a good place to get tickets??

4. By darrenurban on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Cardattac –

You mean other than azcardinals.com? ;)

5. By cardattac on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Yeah I know you probably couldn’t go off and support some other web site…. But I’m just lookin for the best deals. I’m sure you can understand I gotta shop around a little bit man. Its in my blood.

6. By AndyStandsUp on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Darren- Watched the podcast on KTAR today with you and “Ron Bugundy” Calvisi and not half bad.(I bet you couldn’t live without your cellphone though).
    What do you take away from these “interviews”, when everything is pretty much scripted, unlike life?

7. By darrenurban on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

AndyStands –

A paycheck?

8. By AndyStandsUp on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Cha-ching! (Touche’)

9. By Randy The Shoe on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Hey Darren,

Was there any thought to having the Home Opener against the Raiders as part of the “Protect the Nest” package? I’m sure you have researchers who do this kind of stuff, but as I’m sure you know the “Raider Element” is synonymous with Los Angeles, and that happens to be a weekend where the Dodgers are playing the D-Backs. This is a perfect excuse (I’m using it.) for Angelinos like myself to see a football game and watch the Dodgers in AZ. I guess my concern would be an overwhelming number of Raider fans and “Their Element” (do I have to explain what this means?) invading our beloved stadium. Go Cards!!! Go Dodgers!!!

10. By darrenurban on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Randy –

Actually, I believe the Raiders game is part of one of the Next packages.

11. By brad oneill on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

its too bad we wont be playing the jets this year Jenkins provided some nasty billboard material with this. quoted from a foxsports article on jenkins eating cookies to lose weight. i think Faneca in addition to rhodes may take offense at this.

“Jenkins raised some eyebrows last week during an interview with the NFL Network, when he said, ”We’ve had some real men come in and step in for the women that we lost.” He didn’t specifically name any of his former teammates, but many fans and media assumed it was safety Kerry Rhodes.”

12. By matt10 on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Darren

I am traveling from Yuma AZ to go watch the red white practice in flagstaff next weekend. i was just wondering if the team has an autograph session anytime that weekend. Thanks.

13. By darrenurban on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Matt10 –

There will be an autograph session before the practice, but it will be only for those 12 years old or younger. Adults need to try and get autographs on “regular” days.

14. By Secret on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Hey Darren I was at the HOF in canton today and I saw tim hightower being interviewed and filmed. Will that be a video available to watch on the web site soon?

15. By darrenurban on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Secret –

I have no idea. Didn’t even know he was doing it.

16. By beauchamp on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

carattack that’s the advantage of season tickets you can sell them! So if you know of anyone with them you can get tickets at any time i suppose but theyre so cheap i’m contemplating buying some tickets myself or maybe just one who cares i’ll make friends each and every game!

17. By A on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Will there be an opportunity for an autograph from Wilson at the BRR or just training camp?? Drove up 5 or 6 times last season, was able to get everyone but Wilson!!!

18. By CHIRPCHIRP44 on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Darren, how about a little info on Deuce’s pre-training camp effort to shed some of that extra weight? I hear he’s working with boxing and MMA trainers.

19. By darrenurban on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

A –

I can’t speak for Adrian.

20. By darrenurban on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Chirp –

I haven’t heard anything yet. I guarantee Deuce will be the subject Saturday when practice opens.

21. By Adam on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Darren, I just read on Pro-football talk that A source has told them that Dockett will NOT be holding out despite his cryptic comments and the reason is because “according to the source, Dockett and the team are currently in the process of constructing a new contract” this is a change from what you said on KTAR yesterday, can you provide some more insight?

22. By darrenurban on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Adam –

Wish I could but I can’t. Don’t know anything right now. I do think they will eventually get a new contract. I would guess PFT’s source is agent Drew Rosenhaus. He would know.

23. By Thomas77 on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

How soon do you expect to have the BRR uploaded? Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it to Majerle’s, or listen to it on KTAR….

24. By darrenurban on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Thomas77 –

Normally, it will be next day. But tomorrow, radio genius Jimmy O has business to attend plus the opening of camp. If not tomorrow, Saturday I am sure. UPDATE: Guess I underestimated Omo. It’s posted already.

25. By Thomas77 on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Darn. I’ve been working nights and was hoping to have something to listen to tonight!

26. By Thomas77 on Jul 30, 2010 | Reply

Sweet! Looks like Jimmy O was on the ball. It’s there as of 4:00 a.m.!