No inactive list, but inactives

Posted by Darren Urban on August 14, 2010 – 3:45 pm

In the preseason, teams don’t have to submit an inactive list, but that obviously doesn’t mean everyone plays. The Cardinals have five guys out of the 80 who won’t play tonight in the opener — LBs O’Brien Schofield (PUP-knee), Gerald Hayes (PUP-knee) and Reggie Walker (ankle), wide receiver Ed Gant (foot) and tight end Ben Patrick (knee). It’s too bad for Walker, who is trying to find a way to get into the starting lineup as an inside linebacker.

For the Texans, one name of note who isn’t playing is starting cornerback Kareem Jackson.

Tags: , , , ,

14 Responses to “No inactive list, but inactives”

1. By Dave on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Is there any way for out-of-area Cardinals fans to watch the game tonight?

Thanks!

2. By Darren Urban on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Dave –

Not that I know of, unless you pay for the internet preseason package on NFL.com.

3. By Dave on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Thanks! I saw that. I’ll probably just try to get the radio feed.

Many thanks for all the hard work you do.

4. By Richie on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

FYI…they are showing the game tape-delayed on NFL Network at 10pm Pacific time

5. By brazilian fan on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

darren… will we have video highlights of the game? when? (19-16… HA! that’s a comeback – only listened the game) thanks

6. By Brad ONeill on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

how about that Washington guy!!!! man that was a great game for him. he is going to be playing on sunday a lot sooner than i thought. and williams had a great block on skeltons last touchdown.

I think anderson may have taken 2 steps back and skelton took a step forward. I don’t think matt was playing poorly but he really needed to score to get the critics off of his back.

the biggest surprise though had to be max komar. what a great catch. man i am glad its not my job to decide which receivers to keep i want to keep all of them.

7. By Nick Pedersen on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Darren-

Off topic, but I was wondering how I could get a copy of the video going to the Hall of Fame. I teach crew coordination and Bidwell and his co-pilot showed good crew coordination. Being a diehard fan, I’d like to put the video in my class. Just need permission and a download.

Thanks,
    Nick

BTW-Skelton looked pretty good! Let the backup controversy begin!

8. By Darren Urban on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Brazilian –

Hope to have them posted soon.

9. By Darren Urban on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Nick –

Send me your e-mail to askdarren@cardinals.nfl.net. I will forward your request to the proper people.

10. By raderman on Aug 15, 2010 | Reply

Whats up with ralph brown is he going to retire

11. By Darren Urban on Aug 15, 2010 | Reply

Raderman –

I would guess.

12. By Dom on Aug 15, 2010 | Reply

reggie is gonna play next week… i think he’s gonna turn a lot more heads than one would think…..

13. By MyTwinz on Aug 17, 2010 | Reply

Wishing my cousin Ben Patrick TE #89 & Fitzgerald a “speedy recovery”.

2. Sep 2, 2010: Think-Buzz.com