The roster and other thoughts

Posted by Darren Urban on September 7, 2010 – 4:01 pm

Veteran linebacker Clark Haggans came off the field Monday exhausted. It was pretty hot and humid, and given the dearth of linebackers — the Cards that day had just three outside ‘backers, since newcomer Cyril Obiozor had yet to arrive  and practice squaders Pago Togafau and Curtis Gatewood weren’t there yet either — the 33-year-old Haggans was basically taking every rep. No one on the team is in better shape than Haggans, but he still joked that “I was looking for rookies to take my place and he’s out there next to me,” referring to Daryl Washington.

By the time the team was running gassers at the end of the workout, “I was seeing heat monkeys,” Haggans said.

That’ll change by Wednesday’s practice (which, because of the temperatures breaking a bit, will be back at the Cards’ Tempe facility, as will Thursday’s, instead of a planned visit to ASU’s Dickey Dome). Obiozor, Gatewood and Togafau are in place to take some snaps. Still, now that the Cards have a roster in place — at least for week one — it is an interesting breakdown.

The Cards are clearly still looking to find the right combination in the secondary, which is why they have kept six cornerbacks right now. A.J. Jefferson (pictured below) has upside — I doubt he’ll be active on game days at first — and they aren’t sure yet what they have in Brandon McDonald, the newcomer from Cleveland. I am also guessing there will be a lot of nickel and dime looks, like strong safety Adrian Wilson playing in/near the box. That’s one way to not worry about needing too many linebackers.

Still, the Cards only have seven LBs on the active roster and one — Obiozor — has to show he fits.

– Interested to see what the Cards do with their seven defensive linemen, although since a guy like Gabe Watson actually play more special teams than most nose tackles, they may just make all seven active on game days.

– WR Andre Roberts is still listed as the No. 1 punt returner, but he is going to have to show something coming back from his shoulder injury (he said Tuesday he is healed) to have that job out of the gate. Is Max Komar active in the first game? Do the Cards stick Steve Breaston back there until Roberts is ready?

I was wrong. Washington is starting by opening day. I was right. Tim Hightower is starting opening day.

– I don’t know much about fullback Jerome Johnson, but they feel comfortable enough that he is the only FB on the roster. Wonder how that will work, or if the Cards use more two-tight end stuff in St. Louis.

– Notice Jorrick Calvin actually made the Eagles’ roster. I don’t think he was going to make it here. Now that Marshay Green is back on the practice squad (in case you missed it, Green and Togafau rounded out the eight-man reserve group), the Cards still have the young untested group in the secondary as they search for one or two to develop.

– Four undrafted guys — QB Max Hall, WR Stephen Williams, Komar and Jefferson — made the roster. Green made the practice squad. Not a bad undrafted haul, even if only a couple pan out (and it’s hard to believe Williams, at least, isn’t well on his way).

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

67 Responses to “The roster and other thoughts”

1. By darrel on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Darren seems to be a lot unkowns right now I still think we need a speed rusher to spell porter and haggans. what’s your take

2. By Prashant on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Hi Darren

How is our NT Dan Williams looking? Do you think he’ll get some action in the STL game, despite his rookie status? Do you agree that at least at first glance, Washington appears to have been our best pick this year?

Thanks for the daily updates!

3. By AnquanStandsUp on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

We were also wrong about Bryan Robinson. Both of us thought it would be tough for him to make the 53.
    One injury to Porter or Haggans(neither spring chickens) means the Cards are down to Will Davis and/or the Obiozor guy.
    And the fullback position is being phased out in the pass-centric NFL, Spach and DD will be fine in the few situations needed.

4. By Rich on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

I really liked Jefferson in pre-season. he made a couple real nice plays and has the diemnsions. I’m not surprised they kept him. Do you know anything more about Obiozor than is bio? Didn’t seem like he was getting anywhere with GB.

5. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Darrel —

That’s what they hope to have in the kid from the Packers. But if speed rushers grew on trees …

6. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Prashant —

I like Washington a lot. I also think he had less talent in front of him to leapfrog on the depth chart. I do think Williams plays Sunday.

7. By Ross on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Good call on timmy. I predict he will start all year. The guy just does everything. He and Beanie will be a force to be reckoned with. Do you expect we will see them on the field together much? I only recall a few times last year.

8. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Rich —

I have never heard of him. We’ll see if he is worth the flyer.

9. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Ross —

I don’t expect to see them playing much together.

10. By card62 on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Where are all my young pup outside linebackers we were hoping would crush the QBs? ha ha

Darren I was looking at some team rosters including the Patriots and they also had at least 2 rookie free agents make their 53 man squad so this is not a bad thing, and I think this will help us sign great rookie free agents next year as they know our coaching staff will give them a real shot to make our team.

Thanks for the article on Fitz. Glad he is practicing all week.

Darren did Beanie and LSH practice today and how close to 100% do you think they will be by Sunday?

Thanks and go Cards

11. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Card62 —

No practice today. I do think both play Sunday.

12. By Maskin on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

What are your thoughts on Stephen Williams, he has showed up a lot in the preseason. But do you think that he will get a lot of time against St. Louis? If he continues on his high level of play do you think he will raise to #3 on the depth chart?

13. By Scott H on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Definitely more question marks than we’ve had in recent years…but it’s football season and I can’t wait to see what these 2010 Cardinals look like! Someone commented recently that they found it interesting that people were so willling to give Leinart a chance, but not Anderson. Well, to that, I say that Anderson has been a starting QB in the league since his breakout season in 2007…hasn’t he??? He’s had chances. He just hasn’t played very well. Well, Mr Anderson – this ain’t the Cleveland Browns and we ain’t tryin’ to be the Cleveland Browns! You got the best WR in football and a good supporting cast. You’ve shown what you can do, now go out and do it again! You gotta “find it” buddy.

14. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Maskin —

I think I want to see all the rookies now that we are in games that count and teams are gameplanning with better personnel on the field.

15. By Bryan on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

DU,

How many games will the Cards wear the black jerseys for?
    Do you see them possibly making it a regular jersey…say for either road or home games in the future? They seem to be quite popular with people I know.

16. By MikeG on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Hey Darren, Nice Blog on Fitz! It will certainly look
    like a different team than we saw in the operner last
    year. The Cards do have a nice mixture of youth and vets. I think Hightower will have a big game this week. I think the Cards will show a lot of 2 tight end stuff this week! Do you think our FB will get some snaps in this game??? Don’t know much about him!!! Whiz sseemed to take a diff approach this year
    with the fullback going young rather than experience
    (T-Smith,D-Krieder etc…????)

17. By MikeG on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Also Darren, were you surprised Jim Dray made the team over Anthony Becht???

18. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Bryan —

They can only wear it for one preseason and two regular season games a season.

19. By Steven Q. 12yr oldfan on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

thanks for responding to our comments darren!! Hope you know how much us fans appreciate it!!!!!!!

I think our D-line is going to be solid this year. Should be among the top ten in sacs!! also against the run. But our secondary scares me sometimes!! lets not forget what the packers did in the second half alone in our wiledcard match up!! add in the fact we have two knew starters and one of them is a rookie! with warner gone we are not equiped for shootouts as we once were!so our Defence has to be solid all around!! If our secondary starts getting picked on eirly into the season, Do you see the cards going out and geting somone to help via trade?? or do you feel like they will try and ride it out? also with not sighning rolle, dansby, boldin, to big contracts!! do the cards have a decent amount of money laying around next year to sighn a big name or two!!! you know bradys contract is up next year lol just throwing that one out their!!

Please respond D!! Thnx!!!!!

20. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

MikeG —

Yes, but when Whiz explained Dray was better on special teams, it made sense.

21. By johnnybluenose on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

we have a lot of question marks out there right now so i am glad we are opening on the road and against st louis and a rookie qb. gotta hope there aren’t too many injuries while the team sorts itself out. darren, no one is in better shape than 33 year old linebacker haggans? really?

22. By AnquanStandsUp on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Cards should be naming captains any day now and I expect the team will vote for the usuals (Fitz for offense, Wilson for D); who do you think will get the ST badge? Graham, Feely or LaRuSH(it’s not Hyphen)?

23. By Eazy E on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

I hope Obiozor is a player, like a bert berry type, who can get to the passer with very limited reps. Also I hope johnson is a battering ram at fullback because schmitt is out there and we still have mau’ia. I really like the addition of mcdonald though. We needed cbs bad and depth, good ones that can contribute. He’ll play the nickel and Toler better be on his stuff because he’s started 27 games in his career and he’s entering his 4th year. I’m ready for the season!

24. By Peter in Canada on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Rich- I agree about Jefferson. He is fast and unlike a lot of corners he is very physical. And in the presser Whiz said he has a lot of poise for a rookie. Looks like he could be really good with experience. It does seem strange when undrafted rookies beat out the drafted players but I really like the additions.

25. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Steven Q —

I don’t see them making a trade. And until the labor situation is figured out, I don’t know what will happen next offseason.

26. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Johnnyblue —

If you saw Haggans working out every day, you realize that’s a complement to him, not a slight against other players.

27. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

AnquanStands —

It’s Hyphen to me. You can’t change my mind.

28. By LaRuSHStandsUp on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

How ’bout fLaSH orThe Howling1-4(80’s slasher genre)? The Hyphen seems well, abbreviated.
    Seriously Darren, you do a swell job and we appreciate the responses.
    How anxious are you, the site writer, about the season? My stomach is butterflies with the recent upheaval, don’t remember an offseason with so many key changes, especially this late in the preseason.
    Last year I had an idea of how the season would go, this time I’m lost.

29. By Darren Urban on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

LaRuSH/Anquan/AndyStands —

If I knew that, I’d go to Vegas.

(Just for fun, Commissioner Goodell. Not for real. I’d never lay a wager as an NFL employee. Really).

30. By joe again on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

@Commiss-

Hear that squeaking noise? Thats our Urb.

That dude would never lay a bet, or even glance at a cheerleader. Man, he squeaks he’s so clean.

31. By FresnoBoy on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

I live in Fresno and whatched AJ Jefferson play for Fresno State, the man is a beast and a very solid smart player, i was super glad we picked him up. I hope he does well and can find a spot right behind toler or cromartie.

32. By Jesse Robles on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

I Just want to say that it is going to be very exciting seeing ALL SEVEN of our Defensive Lineman going 110 percent every snap against other teams starting offensive lines. Joey Porter, Clark Haggans, Daryl Washington and whoever wants to step up and play RILB, is going to be freaking ridiculous!! No matter what anyone says our secondary is pretty solid, ADUB is great, he just needs to watch the TE up the middle, but maybe that is a trait Rhodes will pick up. Also, seeing how Toler can step in and hopefully be consistent is still a question mark until we see him play in regular season game. I know it is really nice on paper I am just really excited because defense wins championships. Our new kicker is better than Rackers in my opinion, and we have the BEST Punter in the League and he got robbed from the Pro Bowl last year. Sorry for going off, just really pumped. Lets Go Cards!! NFC WEST CHAMPS!

33. By dan on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Brandon McDonald is a pretty good cover man on short routes, not sure about the deep ball but I know he has good ball skills.

34. By BluePitt on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Seing as how the cards are starting a rook at LB, do you think after I finish the texture in my house I need to go with Off-White or just White? hahahah Just giving ya a break from the Norm!!!!

35. By Mr. Know It All on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Darren

Have you seen the highlight of this migthy mouse WR Tim Brown all 5ft 7in and 165 pounds of him.

This is link to a YouTube video of Tim Brown Rutgers WR running the 40yrd dash at UM Pro Day.

Please be advised the music on this video has explicit lyrics so turn the audio down or off if necessary!!!

So Amazin!!!

36. By Nick on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

Do the players check up on the “expert” picks for the weekend’s games? I’d imagine them feeling quite disrespected when they see that some people are picking the RAMS to beat them in week one. We just get no respect. Thanks Darren. Go Cards!

37. By Michelle on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Cardinals Players are Signing Autographs

38. By Wampag on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

I cannot believe it final starts on Sunday about time we put all this hyperboyle to rest and cheer the team we have been discussing…I have a feeling poor bradford is in for some trouble against our revamped defense that is now game planning…I know most of the off season we have discussed the CB’s and ML but I have a really good feeling about our D line I like their swagger and the team first attitude I think Porter is going to have an amazing year and now that 9-O has his deal oh man I am salivating finally finally finally got my nfl ticket ready to go…GO CARDS

39. By Deveau on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Looking over the depth chart, (Thank you for the hard work, btw) and I noticed that the only active backup at the ILB position is Reggie Walker. With Hayes on the PUP list, and the waiver wire settling down, do you feel the Cards will make a trade to strengthen the depth, or stay with what they have in place now?

Kind regards,

Cris

40. By iLuvBugel on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Im so excited for the season! The roster looks great and if Derek Anderson plays like he did in 2007 we will be unbeatable! Go Cardinals! 16-0!!!

41. By Darren Urban on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Nick —

I am not sure they are scrolling through it all, but I am sure they are aware of the lowered expectations of this team.

42. By Darren Urban on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Deveau —

I think they stand pat right now. Don’t forget, Togfau is on the practice squad ready to be called up if needed.

43. By Deveau on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

How does the procedure work when moving a player from the practice squad to the active roster? Let’s say that the two starters go down during a game, can we call up Togfau then and there?

And I’m going to use this opportunity to take a knock at the 3rd round pick. The receiver with no hands. Guess who was drafted after you, by the 49ers? Navarro Bowman, ILB. Guess who actually performed in training camp and pre-season? Navarro Bowman, ILB. Or, taking another path, guess who was available for a 3rd round pick and his salary of 2.3M? Kirk Morrison, ILB. Guess who had 133 tackles, 2 sacks, and 3 forced fumbles last year? Kirk Morrison, ILB. See where I’m going with this Mr. 3rd round draft pick? Even if you had an average pre-season and training camp as a receiver/punt returner, filling those needs in the 3rd round was a reach. Now that you’ve underperformed, you’ve turned into a liability. (See above if you aren’t sure why) I’d love to be proven wrong, as I’ve said from the beginning, however, I’ve got good money that says this time next year you aren’t a Cardinal, just a Cardinal bust.

On a side note, how many times do you read posts and shake your head Darren?

Kind regards,

Cris

44. By Darren Urban on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Deveau —

No. You would have to bring him up to the roster during the week (cutting someone else) and then also have to make him active before the game to have him available.

Little hard on Roberts at this point. They weren’t going to go after Morrison when a) they signed Lenon and b) they had designs on Washington. As for Bowman, again, they took an ILB with the second-round pick. Doesn’t make much sense to spend a third-rounder on the same position.

45. By Ken on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

I like Stephen Williams as well, but I think he’s a little overrated until he can learn to catch the ball with his hands, not in an arm basket every time.

46. By Deveau on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Thank you for the knowledge on how practice squad players work. That being said, going into the season with one backup for two ILB positions seems high risk/low reward. One guy gets hurt and then you have to play the other two guys the rest of the game with no rotation. Two go down and you are scrambling to plug a hole with an unknown.

As for Roberts, I don’t coddle. If he met expectations, I wouldn’t talk about him at all. If he exceeded them, I’d bestow words of praise. Currently, he is underachieving in the skill set specific to receivers. Hands.

On the ILB front…True, they did pick up Lenon. However, Hayes and his back weren’t a secret coming out of last year. Dansby leaving wasn’t a secret either. By my count that puts the Cards down one quality ILB, and leaves a weak rotation. Harder to find quality at ILB than it is to find a guy to return punts. (IMO)

Kind regards,

Cris

47. By sean L on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

here is my opinon on how our team improved from last year !!! I would love to hear some of the fans thoughts …

QB
    DOWN GRADE ….Warner is hard to replace … but I like the work DA has put in and he could put up a pro bowl year

HB
    UPGRADE…. Another year under Beanie and Lerod should make them a much more consistent

FB
    FLAT LINE ….. Kreider didnt do much and johnson is an unknown

WR
    UPGRADE…. Although we lost Q … we added much better depth williiams ,roberts,kumar, and another year under doucet … hell last year when Q went down who filled in Jerheme Urban BIG UPGRADE

TE
    FLAT LINE …. Obviously coach likes dray over becht but nothing eles has changed

LT
    UPGRADE …. Brown is a much better tackel then gandy ever was

LG
    UPGRADE …… Fanaca will add leadership big upgrade over wells

C
    UPGRADE …. with Fanaca right beside him should improve his game

RG
    UPGRADE ….. swiched over from LG but soild starter and better depth with handnot

RT
    UPGRADE … again better then Gandy

LE
    UPGRADE…. looks like campbell will have a huge year and i think iwebema is ready to have a break out year looked realy good in pre season

RE
    UPGRADE…. dockett is a beast and branch has shown he wants to stick around

DT
    UPGRADE ….With willams joining the team Big Gab has shown up ..

LOLB
    DOWN GRADE …. same as last year but lose of depth hurts

MLB
    UPGRADE ….. i think washington will be rookie of the year >> he flyes all over the field plus lenon is a soild vet …

ROLB
    UPGRADE…. porter is a huge upgrade from berry

PEOPLE FORGET THAT WE DIDNT HAVE QUALITY DEPTH LAST YEAR AT LB

last years LB roster
    LOLB haggens /berry took a hit there
    MLB dansby/Hayes/ Beisel/Walker looks like we improved to me
    ROLB Okeafor/davis Big upgrade so stop saying we lost depth

CB
    UPGRADE…. last year we had McFadden who go beat almost every play amd behind him Michael Adams whos are 5th cb now and a rotaional starter, Ralph Brown whos not even playing this year Now we have the emergence of Toler who i think can be a shutdown corner … McDonald who will be a great nickel back ,McBride who has impressed the coaches so much that he almost beat out toler .. in my opinon our DBs have improved

FS
    UPGRADE… Rhodes is a Pro bowl player with great cover skills …

SS
    UPGRADE ….. with Rhodes on the other side will free up adrian

K
    UPGRADE….. rackers missed some key kicks and feely has a stronger leg

P
    UPGRADE…. another year as starter has made him even more accurate

COACHING STAFF
    UPGRADE … another year under the same system is good ..

my recap —- our team has improved on all levels if u forget about warner …. good things to come :}

48. By Darren Urban on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Deveau —

Don’t revise history though. Let’s say Stephen Williams and Komar don’t emerge. They trade Boldin. You are wondering WTF if they don’t draft a receiver.

49. By sean L on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

i know theres alot of questions out there that the media has spun

is porter to old? didnt berry retire this year and how old was Okeafor … come on guys big upgrade

who will replace Dansby ? looks like washinton will fill that void nicly i think hes a uprade !!! not knocking Dansby

who will replace rolle ? Rhodes is a true FS and a Big upgradefrom Rolle who constently was cought blowing coverage

they have no CB depth …. looks like we solved that with McDonald,McBride, and Toler ALL UPGRADES FROM LAST YEAR

What will they do without Warner ??? we will run more and hit the playaction … our D is better which will take alot of pressure off the QB… and i realy think DA will fit into out scheme

it may take our Oline awhile to mesh
    DA maybe alittle inconsistent at times
    our rookie starters are rookie and will make mistakes

BUT IT WILL COME TOGETHER …. LETS HOPE FOR A HEALTHY SEASON ….
    IN WIZ WE TRUST !!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT W8 FOR THE SEASON TO START

50. By Scott H on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

johnnybluenose –

I agree with you, but get this – USA Sports Weekly ( just came out today ) is picking the Rams to be the Cardinals on Sunday. I think that’s pretty ridiculous, myself but I’m amazed at the extent to which so many people are so down on the Cardinals this year. And among their 8-person panel, not one is picking the Cards to win the NFC West. Seven votes for SF, one for Seattle. Again, I think that’s pretty ridiculous. Yeah, the Cards have had significant changes, but what have the Rams done to be picked to beat anyone at this point??? What have the 49ers done to get all of this universal love before any games have been played??? And the Seahawks??? Please. Ya know what? I needed this non-sense to get my head in the right place! Until someone takes it away, we still own the NFC West crown! If the Niners want it, they better come get it and they better come ready for a fight! I’m sick of everyone giving it to them.

51. By sean L on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

no they did draft roberts and i think he will mature nicely in time …. Darren is there anything u would like to add to my previous statments would love to hear yout thoughts

52. By vsancards on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Sean L,

Good analysis, I only disagree with RT. I like the potential, but Keith has not played or proven it yet. I can’t get the thought of him getting bull rushed in the first game out of my head.

-V

53. By Davidmgonzales1 on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

should have kept green 30

54. By Ken on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Is Max Hall taking reps with the first team in practice now then?

55. By Wampag on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Hey D they going to be selling that shirt Fitzy is wearing: Faith Focus Finish?

56. By XiKnight on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Nobody should be surprised we get little respect. That’ll never change without a title. Even with Kurt we were picked to lose every step of the way. So now all of a sudden without him they’re gonna show us some love? Until we have a championship to back it up, the Niners will always get picked ahead of us.

Anyways…Darren…you guys are slacking on the podcast….what’s up?

57. By Darren Urban on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Sean L —

I think I take a wait and see attitude on a lot of things.

58. By Darren Urban on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Ken —

Practice is closed now. No reporting what happens.

59. By Darren Urban on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Wampag —

Not that I know of.

60. By Doc on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

cardinal Fans You are going to love Paris Lenon. I have known him since he was a kid. He is a consummate professional on and off the field. He is intelligent and hard woking. Comes ready everyday practice or games.

61. By Chris Herriford on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

I have Pierre Thomas, C.J Spiller and Tim HighTower as my best options at RB this weekend.

I’m starting C.J. Spiller for sure because he just got the nod as the started and is going to get the majority of carries.

I’m thinking about starting Hightower of Thomas because Thomas is going against the Vikings D which is probably the best run D in the league. My only hesitation is obviously Wells getting more carries. HighTower looked good in week 3 of the pre-season though and going against the Rams I think he could be a good start.

What are your thoughts? Am I making a good decision starting Hightower?

Thanks,

Chris

62. By Darren Urban on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

Chris —

Not sure I am the best to ask. If Beanie plays, Hightower is going to get fewer carries than Thomas I would guess.

63. By Chris Herriford on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

do we know the answer yet then if Beanie is going to play for sure? If he wasn’t going to play and HighTower was going to get all the touches then it would be a no brainer for me.

Thanks,

Chris

64. By Scott H on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

Darren –

Will you be giving out fantasy advice all year??? Awesome! The first week is always tough. Warner’s retirement was a double whammy for me because he was also my fantasy QB for the past few years. Every year, people would snicker when I took him early on in the draft…and every year, those same people felt Kurt’s wrath as I finished in the top 3 every year ( including my second league title ). One of those seasons, I also had Fitz AND Boldin as my top two WR’s. It was a beautiful thing…until the Cardinals had their bye week!

65. By Darren Urban on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

Chris —

We do not know that answer.

2. Sep 8, 2010: Around the NFC West: Baddest Cardinal? « Acrylic Sports