Some Cardinals stuff to keep you entertained over the next few days that wasn’t created by me (although make sure you keep reading my work … no slacking):
– The Big Red Rage is tonight at Majerle’s at Chandler Fashion Center at 6 p.m. Adrian Wilson’s guest is fellow safety Kerry Rhodes, who has been on a hot streak (and is making plays, which happens to be the subject of my story on the homepage later today). You can attend live, or listen live on Sports 620 KTAR.
– foxsportsarizona.com’s Craig Morgan wrote a good story on LB Joey Porter and his lack of impact thus far (a subject I know many of you have been, let’s say, noticing). Porter: “Trust me, I’m beating myself up every day because I watch myself on film. I’m so used to being in a position to make plays. It’s what I’ve done my whole career, so when you go through a stretch like this where you haven’t been able to make impact plays, you start to wonder ‘What are you doing wrong?’ ”
– As promised, ESPN.com’s Elizabeth Merrill has her own detailed account of quarterback Max Hall, with some good anecdotes from his college days.
– The new Cardinals Underground podcast was posted yesterday.
– This week’s edition of Maximum Cardinals, which will air on Ch. 12 (KPNX/NBC) Saturday after the Notre Dame game (approximately 3:15/3:30 p.m.) at 4 p.m. (thanks, Nate) and again Sunday morning at 6:30, features a piece on punter Ben Graham and a conversation about Hall I had with his uncle, former NFL quarterback Danny White, while White watched a practice earlier this week.
Tags: Adrian Wilson, Ben Graham, Big Red Rage, Danny White, Joey Porter, Kerry Rhodes, Max Hall
Posted in Blog | 17 Comments »