Lots of questionable

Posted by Darren Urban on November 19, 2010 – 12:55 pm

Eight Cardinals are questionable for Sunday, so I suppose the good news is that no one is doubtful or out — although LaRod Stephens-Howling (hamstring) did not practice yet again Friday. Coach Ken Whisenhunt said the Hyphen will be checked again tomorrow, and for instance, if he can only return kickoffs, the Cards will consider that.

Seven others (the rest of the questionable list) were officially limited: DT Darnell Dockett (shoulder), LB Clark Haggans (groin), S Kerry Rhodes (hand/back), CB Greg Toler (foot), LB Reggie Walker (just added Friday with a hamstring), RB Beanie Wells (knee) and RB Jason Wright (concussion). Whisenhunt said Wells “looked like his old self” and sounded somewhat optimistic in his tone when talking about Dockett, although Dockett has to be cleared with a strength test on game day to allow him to go.

For the full injury report, look here.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Lots of questionable”

1. By Dre on Nov 19, 2010 | Reply

It’s funny that most of the players injured are on the defensive side of the ball. When your losing everything hurts just a little more then when your winning…winning is fun and who don’t like having fun.

2. By Adam on Nov 19, 2010 | Reply

If the Cardinals offense scores an avg of 19.4 points a game and the defense allows an avg of 29.0 points a game. What can we do to win any of the rest of our games.

I KNOW.. GET RID OF BILLY DAVIS!!!!! 29.0 Points a game is the worst in the NFL. The only thing that matters in this game is points. We can’t stop them and we can’t sore them. I’m perplexed. Where are the leaders??? C’mon Whiz!!! Be a leader and step up to the plate. Everyone has talent in the NFL it’s good coaching that gets you places. We don’t have good coaching. EVEN the coaches are lost. Somebody step up and lead!!!!

3. By NJAzCardsFan on Nov 19, 2010 | Reply

This season should be known as “The Lost Season”…..
    The team infortunately seems to have lost its way for whatever reason.
    I have been a Cards fan since I was a little kid in the 60’s. This season brings back the memeories of all of those 4-12 years. This team without a little luck could easily be 1-8 or 2-7. I also never thought I would see Brian St.Pierre as a starting QB.

4. By Darren Urban on Nov 19, 2010 | Reply

NJAz —

RE: Luck

If you play that game, though, with a little luck, they could also be 5-4.

5. By AndyStandsUp on Nov 19, 2010 | Reply

Darren, when’s the last time you have felt this despondent about the Cards chances of winning a game?
    IMO, it was the Super Bowl game.

6. By Big Red on Nov 19, 2010 | Reply

I’m still behind you coach Whis. Hope you can shut all does negative fans, that are complaining and think they know more than you. I’d like to see them coaching the team. I wonder what they where saying when you took us to the Super Bowl.

7. By Darren Urban on Nov 19, 2010 | Reply

AndyStands —

RE: Odds in KC

Actually, it’s not that I am despondent. Obviously, I don’t feel as good about it as, say, last season on the road. But more importantly, I know I can’t sound too optimistic. No one wants to hear that right now.

Would I be shocked if they won? No.

8. By robert pickard on Nov 20, 2010 | Reply

This year so far reminds me of the ST.LOUIS years. Seems the CARDS ARE sourly lacking on defense. they Could,nt stop OLE GRANNY If she was running on one leg. Theres no leadership from top to bottom.

9. By Scott H on Nov 20, 2010 | Reply

Unfortunately, “questionable” didn’t just start recently – it’s been going on since last February in regard to how this team has handled entirely too many personnel decisions. Well, we’re getting the answer this season…loud and clear. A ton of bad moves and a coach that is suddenly being exposed without Kurt Warner running the show. Anyone had their heart broken by watching how great Anquan Boldin looks for the Ravens this year? I have! I swear, he’s never looked better…