Chargers aftermath

Posted by Darren Urban on August 28, 2011 – 1:41 am

You know what I thought of when I watched Kevin Kolb launch one down the field and connect perfectly with Larry Fitzgerald for that 80-yard touchdown bomb Saturday night? Not the Super Bowl catch (comon — no matter how pretty, the stakes were so dramatically different. There weren’t stakes in this game). Not even the one-time Kurt Warner-to-Fitz combo — Kurt liked to spread it around so much.

No, what I thought of was this entire last month. If we have learned anything about Kolb since he arrived it’s that he understands that a) Fitz likes the ball; b) Fitz can get the ball most of the time if it is anywhere close; and c) good things tend to happen when Fitz has the ball. We will see what happens when teams start gameplanning more to defend Fitz, but it’s hard to think that, assuming both Kolb and Fitz are healthy, Fitz is going to have anything but a monster year statistically.

Offensively, the Cards showed some pop. Beanie Wells is running as well as he did late in his rookie season. That’s a good thing, because that’s when I thought he was about to be a 1,200-yard back. The line is giving Kolb some protection. There’s a long way to go, but it’s easy to see how this team could score some points when it finally clicks — because at this point, they say they are not.

“I know we had some incompletions early, but a few of them were miscommunications,” Kolb said. “That’s going to happen … The biggest thing is starting early and then when we get in that red zone, making it count. That’s still an issue of ours going forward.”

– All this concern about stretching the field. Fitzgerald looked pretty fast on that 80-yard catch and then No. 2 Andre Roberts split the seam pretty well on that 34-yard reverse for a touchdown (shown below). “I want people to respect my speed,” Roberts said with a grin. “They call me slow. Maybe plays like that will help it out a little bit.”

– Funny how people were wondering about Patrick Peterson and his lack of impact and then he gets a Pick-6. Make no mistake, he’s a work-in-progress. Coach Ken Whisenhunt said the Chargers were kind of picking on him later in the half, Peterson insisted “it wasn’t pick-on-Peterson night.” Whatever the case, he is still learning. He insists he isn’t frustrated with how he is being handled. I’ll say this: He sure sounds like he has the perfect attitude. At some point — sooner rather than later — he is going to be a star. I really believe that.

– The Cards may need him sooner, depending on how bad the sprain is of starter Greg Toler. That could hurt in the short-term, and just ratchets up the importance of how A.J. Jefferson has played.

– I still think Dan Williams will be the starting nose tackle. But rookie David Carter is going to push for that job. Both have to play anyway. Whiz said Carter got cut blocked on Ryan Mathews’ 48-yard run and he has to find a way to plug the middle. But overall Carter is making a strong push. At this rate, he will be the pleasant surprise of camp.

– Speaking of making pushes, Rich Bartel is pushing John Skelton as backup QB. Bartel talked the other day about seizing opportunity. Then he completes 8-of-10 passes and tosses a TD. Save for that one bad INT in Green Bay, he seems to have made every other decision the right way this preseason.

– Kolb threw a block on Roberts’ run. I’m not sure that’s a smart thing. The coaches don’t think so, apparently. “My job is what I call ‘Push and pester,’ ” Kolb said. “I’m just trying to get in the way of somebody.” Just, please, stay safe when doing it.

– Peterson looked good on a punt return. Whiz said PP was back there because Roberts has a sore thumb. The way Peterson runs them back, it may be hard to not have him back there, even if Roberts’ thumb is golden.

– Ben Graham was the only Card to punt. He sure seemed to respond well to the signing of Dave Zastudil. Graham averaged 41.3 yards on four punts, dropping three inside the San Diego 20 and netting 48 yards on his other kick. He’s not going anywhere if he performs like that.

– Would’ve liked to see running back Alfonso Smith. Hamstring soreness kept him out. I’ll be curious to know if he can play in the fourth game at all.

OK, it’s late — very late — and I’m tired. Time to wrap this up. Short week before the Broncos come in Thursday. First cuts — from 90 to 80 — have to be done by Tuesday. I’d expect Monday. Then the final cut to 53 comes next weekend sometime. It will be interesting.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

55 Responses to “Chargers aftermath”

1. By cards>niners on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Personally I think Kolb has done one hell of a job this preseason adjusting to this new offense.. sure a few miscommunications…. but zero forced throws leading to interceptions, several connections with fitz, and few opportunities to give him the title of “captain checkdown.” Even some of the best QBs have had some awful series’s this preseason, the same types of series’s that Kolb would’ve been prematurely crucified for here… I have reserved optimism for this season.

2. By Daniel Medina on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

It was an amazing first half. The crowd was electrified with the Fitz TD and the Peterson pick! I was excited because it all happened going toward the end zone where we sit. It was definitely refreshing to see Kolb and Beanie Wells look so good! We’re are so excited for another great year!!!

3. By Carl on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Did the starting price of the Protect the nest plan go from $120 to $150 when the chargers game got replaced by the browns? Just wondering if it did or if I was just seeing things.

Also im just confirming here. I want to go to the game against the steelers this season and im not a season ticket holder so does this mean I have to buy the PTN plan in order to go? I suppose it wouldn’t hurt if I went to more games if this were the case but still.

4. By Brad on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Very excited about David Carter, he was on fire out there, a big wrap to however scouted that guy, he is a beast! Dan Williams better watch out!

5. By Honda Doug on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

59 minutes and 53 seconds of pretty damn good ball, very exciting, only to lay an egg. Hope that makes cutt’in easier.

6. By wscardsfan on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Great game Cardinals! I was at the game yesterday and I noticed a resurgence in fan excitement–a feeling sorely missed last season.

7. By ProSportsPhoenix on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

After 3 Preseason games the offense is third in the league in scoring. :)
    The defense is second in the league in giving up points, ouch. :(

8. By Peter in Canada on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

A great result really against a pretty good team. SF looks horrible and Seattle not that great. I think we have a real shot at the division if we can handle the Rams. I just wish the injuries would stop coming. Thank God for Jefferson and PP’s improvement with DRC gone and Toler injured. The run game looked good but our backfield is looking decidedly thin. Darren, you always remind us that the sample size is too small but it is now much bigger and I feel that optimism is now more justifiable.

9. By TucsonTim on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

What a great night for Arizona. I know it’s just pre-season, but when you think about how SD shredded our D last year and moved the ball at will, you have to be encouraged that Horton is going to give us a really good if not great defense.

Kolb to Fitz, oh my. Really, you didn’t have a little super bowl flash back there.

Roberts stepping up to the number 2 looked very nice. Stuckey and Roberts will be fine number 2’s. Glad we didn’t waste time and money chasing some other cast off.

A real running game. Wow! But why was smith on special teams with 90 guys on the roster and the RB position paper thin. Why would Robinson let that happen?

Was watching PP all the way on that interception. When he let his man go I just said no no no. Fans around me probably thought I was crazy. Does he have an LT like sixth sense. I hope so. He is going to be exciting when he gets that ball in his hands. Teams will be punting it out of bounds very soon.

Heap. Oh yes, here’s a first down anytime you’d like one. thank you very much.

O’line…when is Grimm going to be held accountable???

10. By John the draft guy on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Great to be back at the stadium and watching football.

Player of the game- David Carter. Wow did he impress. Reminded me of undersized NT and 7th round pick Jay Ratliff. He was so explosive and ran down RBs. This was against the first unit. I think he and Williams are going to be a nice rotation. Very impressed. I guess I know why we didn’t sign another NT.

On PP- I’ve been critical of this pick, but PP is starting to shut me up. Yes the INT and the punt return were impressive, but what really impressed me was when he had a bad angle and ran down Mathews on that long run (yes AJ tackled him) but to watch live, Peterson turn on the speed was something to see.

Love chanting HEEEEEEEEEEEEAAP!! Great weapon. Still shocked the Cards signed him. Again, this card front office is new to old card fans. Making logical signings.

On Bradley- Where is he? I know he played but can you really put him ahead of Lenon? No way. I loved the signing but I’m starting to wonder.

Richard Marshall as the Nickle back is impressive. He blitzes well and made some really nice tackles.

Darryl Washington is becoming the guy I thought he would be when drafted. This guy fits this defense and is an impact player. All over the field.

Kolb to Fitz, Roberts, Doucet, Heap, ect. Explosive offense?? Could be.

Beanie. He makes this offense work. He runs so well and sets up everything. Safeties cant sit back and play pass. Of course, they really didnt want to come up and hit Beanie either.

Finally, On Roberts run, watch for Levi Brown. Wow he pancakes some guy. The other Lineman saw the hit and were excited. The line overall are shaping into something pretty good. They protected Kolb but more impressive was the run blocking.

Overall, good preseason game. Funny thing was watching the Charger fans celebrating when the won the game at the end. Preseason fans are funny.

11. By John S on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

I think Bartel made a ridiculous error, which by the way is yet another example of something statistics don’t show. How can he hand the ball of to a running back who has a defender in his face, at the goal line no less, resulting in a fumble and TD for San Diego? He needs to have better field sense then that.
    The thing that really bothered me about this game, even though it was pre-season, is that at the end of the game it showed Whiz’s typical conservative “lets make a half hearted attempt at a few plays and go three and out and just punt it and hope our defense a can hold them”. Which never ever EVER works for this team and its been the cause of most their losses. It just would have been nice to see him take a “lets be aggressive and put this game away” attitude, even a pre season game at home for the fans. I’d love to see this team change that mentality and even if they are ahead, put games away in a commanding way.

12. By Tx Cards fan on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

What did you make of the Tackle play last night?

My two cents:
    The tackle play has had me worried all offseason and through camp. We have Brown that struggled all last year and looks to clearly not be cut out to be a LT in the NFL. Then Keith struggled until being hurt for the year half way through his first season as a starter. Bridges is a serviceable backup for both tackle slots and nothing more. Batiste is a journey man that is fighting for a roster spot. After that is UDRFA. This leaves me scratching my head why another tackle wasn’t brought in for depth and competition reasons. There is no room for error with the two struggling starter (one of them is coming off of an injury shortened season is he fully recovered?). I’m not saying I wanted a huge signing but something like they did at guard with bringing Womack in. A player that could push the starters and fill in if a season end injury happens. If one of the tackles goes down we will be Brown, Bridges, Batiste or Bridges, Keith, Batiste as our tackles to protect the 200 Million dollar passing combination. On the 24th the Raven brought in Bryant McKinnie. I know getting Fitz was huge and was tying up the money and FO but once that was done there was still player’s to go get. Give them a one year deal and if they don’t work out cut them and leave camp with what you have. But you may catch lightning in a bottle and if nothing else you are protected from a season end injury or a total melt down from a starter. I hope to see the Cardinals adding tackle depth after roster cuts. Although I think it’s reactive at this point.

13. By uncharacteristicAZ on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Can’t wait to watch this game when it comes on the network tomorrow night.

14. By 98CardsFan on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

other than the penalties that continue to bog the offense down in the redzone i can honeslty say i havn’t seen the offense move that well since 2009. they hung right in there with the chargers offense and Kolb hasn’t even been in the system for more than a month. now that Kolb & Fitz will be together for years to come what they continue to build has me very excited about this teams future. as for the defense i just hope they can be that bend but don’t break type to start the year and then flourish down the stretch once they know what they’re supposed to do every call. i wouldnt mind seeing a D. Sharper, C. Taylor or D. Stallworth join the mix cause you surely can’t have enough productive vets to pitch in every now and again. i keep having flasbacks to what they thought they were getting in Stephen Williams and him not producing when the games count. its not his fault, he was an undrafted rookie and thete were too many of those last year to consistantly contribute. i think we have a really good shot to mke a push for the playoffs and adding some more experience at key positions should be a must. we’ll see what pans out. go cards!

15. By Chris Minton on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Not gonna lie, I got chills watching that TD pass from Kolb to Fitz. Even if Kolb turns out to suck something awul, which I really don’t see happening, his attitude alone has injected this team enough to make a push for the NFC West title.

16. By 949Cardfan on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Darren

Im tired of seeing guys slip and fall on that silly aluminum ring around the field at UoP stadium. What is it gonna take to make a change there, a player to fall and fracture their tailbone or shatter a wrist? There has got to be a material less slippery. Can you look into that Darren?

17. By DW58 #1 FAN on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

cards looked so solid. I watched from the corner 12th row as Fitz caught that touchdown and then PP ran his pic 6 right into your seats. Then I went back up to my rael seat on the terrace 50 yard line. from there I could watch the D and O lines just man handle the Chargers intheir 1 on 1 matchuips. Im excited. I see the team they are wanting to build peaking its little head from beneath the cold surface of our bad season last year. EXCITING!

18. By Darren Urban on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Carl —

RE: Price

It’s possible, but if a preseason game was replaced by a regular-season game, it wouldn’t surprise me. As for the Steelers game, no, at some point the Steelers tix will go on sale by themselves. But the PTN plans will stay in place for a while — I’m not sure how many/how good of tickets will be left by the time that happens.

19. By Curtis on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Great game last night. They had a certain swagger and looseness along with the confidence they will need going forward. This is easily achieved when you jump up early so I’m hoping it continues when faced with adversity as well. Looking real good so far. GO CARDS!

20. By Darren Urban on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

949Card —

RE: Flooring

It’s not aluminum. It’s plastic. I will pass on your concern.

21. By kauaicardsfan on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Hey Darren,
    I think we were all waiting to see that bomb between Koln and fitz! I know Kolb has a strong arm but can you tell us officially how far he can throw the ball? Just curious?
    Mahalo for the info!!!

22. By brad oneill on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Great fans, great game, I couldn’t ask for anything more as a fan so I will just join 949 card and beg someone to do something about the ring. someone is going to get hurt on that thing.

23. By Darren Urban on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Kauai —

RE: Kolb throw

I do not know that info.

24. By AndyStandsUp on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

I thought it was a very good performance from all aspects.
    A+’s with a gold star goes to Wells(especially in pass blocking), Carter, Dockett,, Campbell, Marshall (loved the blitzes), LaRuSH, Washington and Bartel.
    D-‘s with a black unhappy face goes to Keith, Green, Bradley, Ware, Powell and Schoenfeld. (Talk about being inconsistent.)

And who’s the idiot that said Peterson lacks an impact?

25. By clssylssy on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

That was a pretty good preseason game and I think accomplished what it was suppose to, i.e. show who’s able to transfer the playbook onto the field and think on their feet in real game situation. I thought Peterson was especially outstanding in his interception and TD…most players coming out of the SEC are going to be a gift from God. Fitz was electrifying as always and could make any mediocre QB
    look good, but I was impressed with Kolb’s apparent desire to succeed here and willingness to put in the work. It was really unfortunate that Skelton was unable to play, he still looks better than Bartel and can only imagine that goal line brain fart was the result of “first timer” jitters. The Cards were looking pretty exciting and the fans were great! OMG! So much better than the Patriots…! It felt SOOO GOOD, almost surreal! GO CARDS! WE DO THIS TOGETHER!

26. By AndyStandsUp on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

@kauiacardsfan,
    In camp, I was watching him step into his throws and launch the ball 50-60 yards.
    Bartel, on the other hand, was standing flatfooted and throwing just as far.

Meanwhile, Hall was throwing halfback screens..

27. By dynasty1717 on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

The Cards 2011 draft class seems like a very good one early on. Most of us have not had the opportunity to see much of the team at practice and in-depth like you. When you don’t consider where each rookie was drafted (i.e. no expectations, a rookie is a rookie), which 2 rookies have probably impressed you the most thus far?

28. By clssylssy on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

This has to be a stressful day for all but about five players with a “lock” on their positions…feel bad for these guys who made a heroic effort…when will they start announcing cuts? Green Bay already have started as have the Ravens…this has got to be a terrible wait. GREAT JOB GUYS!

29. By horned frog on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

John S.- Bartel was clearly handing the ball off because thats what he’s suppose to do, assume that the oline wont just let a d-lineman free in the backfield on running plays. Be logical, it’s not like he has eyes in the back of his head. Unfortunate play, but not qb’s fault. I thought the offense last night looked promising. Excited for the season, Go Cards.

30. By R Robles on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Wow sure am proud of my cardinals they are looking awesome, & the depth charts looking steep we sure got talent NFC West were back & ready to win it all!!!

31. By Darren Urban on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

dynasty —

RE: Rookies

It’s hard to separate them from draft status. I do like Peterson. Carter and Sampson have been impressive however, even moreso because of draft status.

32. By Darren Urban on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

clssy —

RE: Cuts

As i mentioned in the post above, I expect the first round of cuts Monday.

33. By Don't Take Losses on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

PP: suddenness;
    Kolb: savvy;
    Fitz: possessed, new leader;
    Jefferson, Washington: presidential play-makers;
    Wells: determined, ready to ball;
    Cards’ cheerleaders: talented.

Darren: Comments on Will Davis, Iwebema, Dray making team? Seems like we got a lot of LB to cut. Thoughts?

34. By Darren Urban on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Dont Take —

RE: Davis/Iwebema/Dray

Davis probably has an uphill battle. I could see Iwebema if they keep 7 DL again. Dray plays special teams well; he may have edge over Spach right now.

35. By John the draft guy on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

OK, just speculation Darren,
    But looking at Offense;
    How many WRs do they keep 5 or 6.
    TEs 3 or 4,
    RBs most likely 3,
    FBs 1 or 2.
    What would be your guess.

Also at CB, Is Adams staying? Marshall, Toler, Peterson, and Jefferson are locks. Do they keep 5? (provided Toler is OK)

Same at OLB, Porter, Haggins, Acho, and Scholfield look like locks. Is there any reason to keep 5? (Will Davis)

36. By Don't Take Losses on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Darren; Charles Ali made a nice special teams play vs. Packers. I recall b4 his injury he appeared to be inline as FB. Has he got a shot now with Sherman in play?

37. By Darren Urban on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Dont Take —

RE: Ali

I do not think Ali will make the team.

38. By Joeyk on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Why is the defense doing so bad? i dont know exactly how the preseason works, but do we watch film on the opponent or at least try to stop the opponent?

39. By MIKEY PELPA MAMA on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Congratulations word from the bird must of just set a record for the most positive
    comments i’ve ever read on this blog. :)

PEACE! and GOOD LUCK CARDINALS.

40. By jeffcardinalfan on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

well, if the 3rd preseason game is supposed to b THE indicator, then card fans can bew happy…
    imo kolb just needs reps and he will be fine…
    best ol blocking ive seen in quite a while…
    darren: do u know when the last time the cards scored on a reverse? ive been a fan since 1970 and i cant remember cards ever scoring on a reverse..im sure they did-i just cant remember…
    has anyone seen joey porter?
    some of the young guys looked pretty good on d…carter, pp, daryl washington…
    im a bit disturbed that dl got no sacks and that there were some gaping holes in zone pass d..hopefully as the fancy stuff is put in well get some sacks…
    TODD HEAP!!…looks like he will be a great 3rd down/safety valve/comfort zone guy for kolb…IF beanie can just run the ball some our offense will be very very good…i predicy 90-100 catches for fitz, 70 or so for heap, and 20-40- for the number 2, 3, and 4 wr’s…
    will b interesrting to see if we pick up a rb, tackle, corner, or pass-rushing help as cuts r made..

41. By cardsalltheway on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

clssylssy and John S.
    They are the same in that they blame Bartel on the muffed hand-off. What do they know? I like Skelton but Bartel is looking good!!!

I will agree with John S. with his thought about Ken W. and his end game mentality, let me quote John S. below…

“The thing that really bothered me about this game, even though it was pre-season, is that at the end of the game it showed Whiz’s typical conservative “lets make a half hearted attempt at a few plays and go three and out and just punt it and hope our defense a can hold them”. Which never ever EVER works for this team and its been the cause of most their losses.”

42. By cardsfan007 on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Hey Darren,

Do you know if they are going to be sporting the Black uniforms against the broncos?

43. By clssylssy on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

cardsalltheway
    Guess what? So did the sports commentators! People make mistakes…hopefully they learn from them. That’s kinda what preseason is all about, learning from mistakes…it doesn”t count you know?

44. By cactus jeff on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply

Darren
    I went to the game. PP looks fast, really fast, could be the real deal. I was off, big time!!!

45. By Seth on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

Darren, do you think the Cards would be interested in Chester Taylor if/when he is released from the Bears? Thanks.

46. By Darren Urban on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

cardsfan —

RE: Black unis

Have not heard.

47. By Darren Urban on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

Seth —

RE: Taylor

I could see interest, yes.

48. By Tx Cards fan on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

Taylor to me fits that 3rd down type back that needs filled by Wells lack of block skills. He can catch the ball and block on known passing down and adds a change of pace to Wells when needed. I would say go for it at the right price. At this point you’re not going to get a featured back from anyone unless you trade.

49. By Tx Cards fan on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

Wow KTAR is say Toller is done for the year. Get ready PP and the Richard Marshall signing looks really good now.

50. By Tx Cards fan on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

The good news is the Cardinals’ DB depth isn’t bad, with Richard Marshall, AJ Jefferson and Patrick Peterson likely being the top three to open things up with Adams as a fourth option. I still think we will be ok at CB. I’m more worried about Safety depth if Wilson can’t get back than I am at CB to tell the truth.

51. By cards62 on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

So very nice to hear so many positive comments about our Cardinals from all of you fans. I did not have the game, but feel so much better about our team as compared to last season. Glad to read about Marshall and Jefferson at CB, Washington at LB, Heap at TE and especially Carter at NT.

C. Campbell seem to have some nice stats so what did you fans think of his game against SD? How did our fullbacks look?

I would like to hear some more love from those who were not positive on Patrick Peterson as I think he did make a showing in his first home game.

Bartel is not perfect, but man I do think he is second string, and I have been impressed. I feel Kolb will just keep getting better and better.

Thank you Beanie and LSH for showing up and O line must have done a good job for most of the game.

Sorry Housler and Sampson did not play as I would like to see them progress.

We have now won a game we should have and been in two games against very good teams that we could have won so I hope all of you are excited about this season like I am. I said in an earlier post that I do not think we will face 2 better QBs all year as we did the past 2 weeks.

Sorry to hear about Toler so I do pray he is okay for the season.

Go Cards

52. By John the draft guy on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

cards62
    Campbell said in an interview that Rivers was very hard to get to cuz he releases the ball so quickly. With that being said, there was pressure without the sacks.

As for the run, the first unit shut it down. Campbell, Dockett, Williams, and Carter(rotated in) all played the run well. If this defense is modeled after Pitt, D-lineman aren’t the stars. The linebackers are. With that being said, Washington was everywhere. Haggins made a couple of nice stops. If the D-Line is willing to sacrifice and hold up O lineman, Washington will have a huge year.

If I’m a Charger fan, I would be worried about my running game. The only big run was against the 2nd unit. Loved to see this D play good, solid run defense.

53. By Aaron Rogers on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

OK is it just me or does everyone else think that Hyphen is an underrated running back. I was at the game sunday and I know he was against some second string but he still looked mighty fine. In my opinion better than Sproles ever looked with the chargers. I really think he could fit into the running game as a backup to beanie. You have the power up the middle then the quickness around the sides with hyphen. All im saying is give him more looks. What are your thoughts Darren?

54. By Aaron Rogers on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

no idea why I said sunday meant saturday

55. By Darren Urban on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply

Aaron —

RE: Stephens-Howling

I think at this point, more work is inevitable. And yes, I think he can make some things happen.