The always bumpy quest to find a quarterback

Posted by Darren Urban on October 27, 2011 – 10:05 am

Thanks to some obvious rhyming and a “can’t miss” quarterback prospect, the phrase “Suck for Luck” has become all the rage among the fan bases of poor teams this season in the NFL. It’s catchy to a point, although for all the reasons expected, it’s never true. Sure, there are going to be bad teams and someone indeed will be bad enough to end up with the No. 1 pick, but there are never players who are thinking about who their team might draft the following April. If you are on that bad of a team, sweeping changes usually come to the roster anyway — so there is no reason to do anything but play hard and try to win. If someone is seen dogging in on video, who’s going to want them going forward?

But what I really found interesting in the whole Luck talk was what former QB Phil Simms said about the 0-7 Colts and whether Peyton Manning will try to come back this season from his neck injury: “There is no way if Peyton Manning is given a clean bill of health — I’m going to go on that assumption — that he is going to let them draft Andrew Luck.” If Manning does come back late this season, he’s going to find a way to win a couple games, you’d think.

Even though Manning is one of the best quarterbacks ever and just signed a new contract, Simms pointed out the pressure that would come in Indy with Luck lurking on the bench. “In this day and age, even with Peyton Manning, people would be crying, ‘We’ve got to see Andrew Luck.’ “

To which I say, that’s absolutely true.

Think Favre-Rodgers, and how messy that got in Green Bay. Heck, more than a few eyebrows were raised in New England in April when the Patriots drafted Ryan Mallett, and that was with an extra third-round pick and not the first choice overall. I am reminded of an interview I had with Kurt Warner a couple weeks before the 2006 draft, when it seemed very possible the Cardinals would take a quarterback. Warner clearly did not want the Cards to take a QB. He had just been through the Eli Manning thing in New York a couple of years before. He wanted to play a few more years and get back to the Super Bowl.

“What’s the best way to do that?” he said. “Not to take a guy who is going to take over my job. Go get somebody who can help us next year.”

The Cards did take a QB, obviously, Matt Leinart (and they would have taken Jay Cutler had Leinart been gone). Warner wasn’t thrilled, and his concern about the pressure to play the rookie came to bear when Warner was bad in the first 3 1/2 games (fumbling 10 times!) and then being replaced. That doesn’t mean Manning will have the same problem. But it illustrates — especially knowing what we know now of how Warner/Leinart/post-Warner played out — how finding that good quarterback to carry you can be complicated. Even if you already have one of the greatest ever, yet still have ended up sucking for Luck.

Tags: , , ,

54 Responses to “The always bumpy quest to find a quarterback”

1. By jocards on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

The thing is that for every Peyton Manning there is a Ryan Leaf. I certainly don’t trust that this organization will accurately evaluate the talent available in the draft and make the right choice. Whether they have the 1st pick, the 5th pick or the 10th pick they tend to manage to find a Levi Brown or Matt Leinart.

2. By Ottis Anderson Fan on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

I wonder if the Colts are going to sit their starters in games 15 and 16 like they regularly do? :P

3. By Gilbert on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

So speaking hypoterical do you believe that if a team has a chance to draft the #1 pick qb they would pass on it ?? Even if u have a good to average qb
    ?? Darren??

4. By Darren Urban on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Gilbert —

RE: Passing on QB

Most times, no. Take the Panthers this year. Lots and lots of questions about Cam. Obviously, he has turned out to be a good pick so far but at the time, it was seen as a major risk. But you have to have a QB in this league and usually, you have to get the great ones early.

5. By Nick Pepe on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

I want this team to get on track. Could care less about April. Rome was not built in a day. Did I expect (or like) 1-5? Hell no. Do I believe the ship can be righted? Hell yes. I would rather go into off season with some quality wins and momentum, than be 1-16 and have the first pick.
    At which point everyone (players, coaches, front office and fans) would be disgruntled. And there is nothing worse than a disgruntled employee.

Nick Pepe
    Lifetime Member

6. By Ottis Anderson Fan on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

As unlikely as it is that we won’t a couple of more games this season (and not end up with the #1 pick), is it also just as unrealistic to expect that the other teams with 0 or 1 win won’t also win a couple of games this season? My point is that although getting the #1 pick in the draft seems like a long shot, it’s not impossible given the current standings and the assumption that the worse teams, including the Cards, are going to more-or-less play the same way the rest of the season as they did during the first-half of the season. If that’s the case, the Cards are just one game out of the race for the first round pick.

All that said, I’m not rooting that we loose all our remaining games just to get the first round pick. Even if we had the first pick and I were GM, I wouldn’t pick Luck. I’d trade for picks or I’d take the best OT available (over the best LB available) at the #1 spot. Levi has no upside. Schofield and Acho do.

7. By Rugbymuffin on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

I think the Cardinals roster has bought into the idea to suck for Luck. At least there play on Sunday is proving that.

8. By Rugbymuffin on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

That being said the Cardinals will probably trade down with the number one pick and get two busts in return.

9. By jocards on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

@ Nick Pepe

If there was a way for this team to go 1-16 they likely would….

10. By Ottis Anderson Fan on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

I agree that this GM and coaching staff are very poor evaluators of QB talent.

The last, best QB the Cards drafted was Neil Lomax.

Nick – How long will it take to build Rome when we loose 14 out of every 17 games?

11. By MIKE G on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Hey Darren–Nice blog on the QB. I think it is way pre-mature for fans to be thinking about the draft and a QB. We invested so much in Kolb and hopefully he can turn into a quality player. I think it is foolish to judge Kolb one way or another thus far –the guy has simply not played enough games in the NFL.
    We simply don’t know whether he will be a good player at this point. There are things about his game that must get better–footwork, pocket presence and leadership. To me it takes 2 1/2 to 3 years to master that position. Unfortunately–today the NFL is a business and teams cant afford to wait for a player to grow especially when teams are paying monster $$$$ to unproven players. Coaches and players have to win now or their job becomes jeopordized. I still believe the Cards coaches can develop Kolb into a nice player but I dont believe he will be a Warner & nor should he. Warner is a Hall of Famer & fans cannot compare the 2 players. That would be crazy. Arizona fans should appreciate those 2 1/2 great years and bottle it. It is time to move on. To me –the number one thing that Kolb has to improve on is his ability to take care of the football. You just can’t throw interceptions , fumble and take safties- that just cant happen. He does not need to make flashy great plays –he has to make smart sound plays realizing that a punt on some possesions is a good play. Payton Manning threw 28 picks his first year—it takes time to learn the postion.Your point is well taken in the article–nothing is guaranteed!!!
    Football is a TEAM game it takes 53 guys to be on the same page–not easy! Darren–Do you think Heap will go this week??? He is a dependable and comfortable target for Kolb–we need him.

12. By scaroth on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

great comment Nick Pepe- i also wasnt expecting kolb to come in guns blazing right away. i think with a REAL offseason and less injuries this team can do great things. clearly they have needs at the tackle and olb positions but i am encouraged by the snaps that whisenhunt is giving to acho and schofield. i also hope to see more from stewart bradley.

13. By NickP on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Couldn’t have said it better myself Pepe

14. By Darren Urban on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Mike G —

RE: Heap this week

He was he wasn’t sure if he’d go. http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-2/Heap-Downplays-Ravens-Reunion/f5defcbc-0699-4b16-875a-a168ffc2846b

15. By D on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Dolphins or Broncos are looking good for Luck. Hopefully the Rams don’t get the #1 pick, because they could get a big bounty of draft picks…I see Luck pulling a Eli and making sure he goes where he wants to go…

No, AZ should not hope for him after the investment into Kolb- best thing for Kolb for next year will be to upgrade the OT spot, find a speed second WR, get back healthy RB’s and have a defense that will stop some teams and score some points for him..

16. By jocards on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

@ D

So in other words the best thing for Kolb next year would be if we have a much better team. Can’t argue with that too much.

17. By MIKE G on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Hey Darren–Thanks on the Link for Heap–I read that–hopefully he will do more in practice today. Just thinking about rookie QB’s that lit it up their first year. I can only think of 3 rookie Qb’s that had great rookie years that turned into really good players. In the old days a rookie always sat a year or two behind the veteran. It was not a $$$ issue back then. What do you think??? Marino, Warner and Rothlisberger. All others had shaky rookie seasons.
    We will see what happens with Cam Newton.

18. By Nick Pepe on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

You can assume that it began approx. 753 B.C and the city reached a peak in 120 when the population reached to 1.2 million. so – all in all about 870 years.

19. By R Robles on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Any information on anyone being resigned Campbell for example? Who else’s contract is up after this season?

20. By BIG RED 66 on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

What are yout thoughs on what Jaws had to say to Gambo about the Cards and all the pathetic offensive things he has saw on tape. Is it bad coaching, bad scheme ot dumb players. He seemed to be leaning towards coaching and scheme. What do you think? Now thats a loaded question.

21. By B on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Won’t get the #1 pick…team ain’t THAT bad.

Suck for Robert Griffin III!

22. By drummer-1 on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Bradford lit it up last year and most cards fans were saying the Rams would win tthe division because of him, how’s that going so far.. I have to say i think the Cards has the worst fans every.. Fans wants Whiz to hold players accountable, than when he does he’s accused of throwing players under the bus, just can’t make a card fan happy..

23. By Chris Robot on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Darren —

I don’t watch a lot of college football, so you may know the answer to this better than I (assuming you do watch college football).. but what style of offense does Stanford even use and is it even conducive to Luck having success in an offensive scheme like Arizona uses?

I know you want to avoid as many Luck questions as possible with so much season left to play out.. but I was even curious if someone like him would even be able to dive in and work well here or not. I highly doubt any NFL team, including the Cardinals, is really going to “Suck for Luck” because everyone in the NFL is competitive but if the Cardinals did grab luck #1 overall and brought him in, I don’t know if he’s setup for immediate success or if learning behind Kolb for a year or two would be more expected.

Thanks for humoring me or thanks for not ;o) I don’t mind either way.

Chris

24. By georgiebird on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

The Colts have very good football people- far advanced from the Cardinals.
    Peyton Manning for all his stats has won one SB and has struggled in playoff games his whole career. Anyone who thinks the Colts would not grab Luck is very naive. Manning coming off very delicate neck surgery will be 36 in March.
    When I look at young QBs like Newton, Dalton, Gabbert, Ponder and the previous groups with Stafford and Bradford, the future is now.
    And as far as Phil Simms is concerned, he’s gone a long way on one excellent SB and Lawrence Taylor’s coat-tails. He’s probably as accurate as Collingsworth who felt the Cardinals were the worst playoff team ever. Like, how can you be the worst playoff team when you have one of the great QBs ever-maybe Collingsworth should have said-“worst defense”.

25. By Darren Urban on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

R Robles —

RE: Extensions

Nothing going on right now. I’d have to look up contract situations.

26. By Darren Urban on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Big Red —

RE: Jaworski

I didn’t hear the interview. I’d like to hear it first.

27. By Darren Urban on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

B —

RE: Griffin

Doesn’t quit have the same ring to it.

28. By Darren Urban on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Chris Robot —

RE: Luck scheme

I do think, in Harbaugh’s wake, they use a pro style scheme. How that compares to the Cards, I do not know.

29. By BIG RED 66 on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Will you please comment on the Jaworski comments after you listen to the interview. He didn’t hold anything back and was basically saying either the coaching or players are horrible. Thanks

30. By NJAZCardsFan on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

RIghting this sinking ship…… Someone like Mr. Bidwill has to put an end to the draft philosophy of drafting the best player on the board, instead draft a player for a needed position. Skelton should have been given a chance this year to succeed or fail. Disaster Always clone #2(Kolb) would have been a FA at the end of this year, they could have kept DRC, and still have their #2 pick for 2012. Third stop hiring rookie no name coaches- thats not working either. Lastly stop trying to be the Steelers and siging their rejects. That hasn’t been working either.
    Actually I would like to see Whiz stay but get rid of the GM and most of the coaches.

31. By Darren Urban on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

NJAZCards —

RE: Righting the ship

I understand the frustration, but:

1) They did that in 2007. No one seems to be very happy how that turned out, right?
    2) I can go back, but I’m pretty certain there were calls heavily in favor of getting another QB.
    3) The coach before Whiz was a big “name.” How did that work out?

32. By David C. on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Hey Darren,
    Not sure if you caught it, but Ron Jaworski went on Burns & Gambo earlier today and lit up the entire organization, from players to coaching. However, if you listen carefully, he seemed to really lay the blame at the feet of the coaching staff. With the deficiencies in coaching starting to garner national attention, and the ship beginning to look like it can’t be saved, do you feel the Bidwells could be tempted to fire Whisenhunt before the end of the season?

33. By BIG RED on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Now, I understand why John Skelton doesn’t play. The reason is the organization is afraid he might start winning games. Then you can throw away the chance of picking up Andrew Luck. Deep down inside they know Skelton is alot better player then Kolb. Just cause of your stupid mistake, the whole team and not to mention the whole state of Arizona is going down with it. Poor Fans!!!!!!!!

34. By jocards on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Jaworski basically said that mistakes are being made and they are not being corrected. He points out that being as the Cardinals have so many former Steelers coaches they should certainly be quite aware that Pittsburgh is going to bring pressure. He pointed to the INT on the first drive where Timmons came unblocked against an empty backfield and to the play that resulted in a safety where Woodley came unblocked on a blitz. He said that something is definitely wrong with the scheme OR that the Cardinals just have dumb players…..The main problem I had with his comments was his use of the word “or”…should’ve used “and” in my opinion.

35. By Darren Urban on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

David C —

RE: Whiz future

As I have said many times, Whisenhunt isn’t going anywhere this season.

36. By brad oneill on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

hey guys even if we get the first pick we are not taking luck, its not going to happen with the pick up of kolb. the good news about sucking is that early picks are worth a lot more than used to be because of the rookie salary cap. they have become far easier to trade and that means there are more opportunities to make huge changes to a bad teams roster.

37. By cardsalltheway on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

It’s clear now that someone was in fantasy land riding on a cloud to think Kolb could come in and take this team to new and immediate heights. I believe in showing confidence in the players you got(John Skelton and Bartel) by having a REAL competition and surrounding them with REAL talent(OFFENSIVE LINE). Now look at the mess Ken W. has gotten us into(minus DRC, next year’s 2nd round draft, big $$$, and this year’s 2nd round bust).
    Ummm, I think we need a new leader ASAP.

“As I have said many times, Whisenhunt isn’t going anywhere this season.”

Let the Red Birds squak or have a say about that (if any go to the game) on November 6th vs the Rams(and thereafter) if they don’t like what they see!

38. By georgiebird on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

@ Big Red,
    I think you have the Skelton situation pretty well locked down. Like you, there
    is no doubt in my mind that Skelton is better than Kolb, right now.
    Most of us realize that Whiz is afraid of a QB controversy because Kolb was his personal choice- unlike a drafted QB where many FO people get involved.
    But even if we go along with Whiz evaluation of Kolb and keep him as #1, isn’t it prudent to find situations to play Skelton to see if he will be a productive backup.
    Say, in the 1st game in 2012, Kolb gets injured- then what?
    The QB position has really brought out all the shortcomings in Whiz’ makeup- Whiz is thin-skinned, stubborn and paranoid.,

39. By NJAZCardsFan on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

I guess someone has to finish last…… too bad the Cards have done it most of their history…..

40. By Andy on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

@cardsalltheway
    IT IS WAY TOO EARLY TO SAY RYAN WILLIAMS IS A BUST

41. By clssylssy on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

drummer:
    You are so right and I agree with you, the Cards have the worst fans in the NFL.
    The QB is important but every player should feel like his position is important (which it is) and having fans attribute any wins or successes to one or two players is destructive to the team as a whole. Likewise, constantly criticizing the coaching staff when we are not privy to the plan is counterproductive. All the talk about the Luck Lottery is knee-jerk reaction. Winning teams are not built on a lynch mob mentality but calculated planning. We have talent that needs to be developed and players replaced but also there is such a thing as getting what you pay for and that doesn’t mean throwing a wad of cash at one or two players to make up for all the years of being miserly. As I recall, Rod Graves is the one in charge of player recruitment so why is Coach Whisenhunt taking all the grief. Graves apparently overlooked the value of a good OC in Todd Haley, and should have made finding a replacement a priority.
    That probably would have resulted in a better season last year as well as this year. Let’s chill out, roll with it, and be a part of the solution. Winning is what we all want but losing with grace and pushing forward through adversity shows real class. Look at Fitz…that’s what he does and the entire NFL respects him.

42. By georgiebird on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

@ drummer-1
    You have to be the most inaccurate guy on this site. To say that Sam Bradford lit it up and then go on to be an apologist for Whiz is a joke.
    Sam Bradford’s QB rating last year was 76.5%- this year it’s about the same. Maybe compared to the junk that Whiz brings in here, he lit it up.

43. By ross on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Darren, good read. Keep up the good work. I will be around more now that my boy is on the shelf for the year. Bummer.

44. By cardsalltheway on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Andy,
    Not for me, I seem to have a knack for knowing! He was drafted because of his 2009 college season, after that he hurt his hammy and played 50% of the 2010 college season. Now, he’s got ligament damage. He was a 2nd round draft pick and practiced his way(hard) while Ken W. let P. Peterson practice soft. That is the problem with these Cards under Ken W., there isn’t any consistency(and that’s just one of the problems).

45. By Peter in Canada on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

Georgiebird – I totally agree with your comments re Collinsworth saying the Cards were the worst playoff team etc. I think we were a damn good playoff team as our 4-2 record indicates. The wins were not flukes and the SB loss was a close one. In 2008 we coasted when we clinched the division,hence the misleading 9-7 record and we would have been 11-5 in 2009 if Warner had played against the Titans.

46. By bluepitt on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

By Darren Urban on Oct 27, 2011 | Reply

NJAZCards –

RE: Righting the ship

I understand the frustration, but:

3) The coach before Whiz was a big “name.” How did that work out?

———————————————————————————————–
    1) 2007, Ok I see your point..
    2) Yes, calls for a gap stop QB (WIN NOW LET OUR YOUNG ONS DEVELOP)
    Like HASSELBACK!!!!!
    3) That Big Name Coach Built a SB Team that up in til whiz and graves nixed our “core players” was playing with the likes of the Steelers, Packers and Saints!!!!!!!!!

PS: Eney one who thinks the even one Person on the Cards Staff hasent heard the Jaws interview is verry crazy! that interview was talked about in Cards Land 1/2Hour after it aired!!!!!!!!! I know that for a fact!

47. By SteveDCO on Oct 28, 2011 | Reply

The fans on this board are ridiculous.

Williams is already a bust? Wow most people looked at him challenging Wells for the starting job.

Skelton was a 5 th round pick that the Cards traded up to get not an undrafted FA.

Bartel played in the 4 th preseason game ever this year, why, because he isn’t that good.

Draft for need not best player available? Really? The Cards have done that before and had awful drafts. Levi, Cody passing on Suggs. The draft class this year was great PP, Sherman, Housler will all be starters. Studivant is the only disappointment.

The Colts front office is far superior to the Cards? The lost a QB and can’t hope to win a game. Let James and how many receivers go? Drafted Hughes and later publicly David was a mistake. They fall under th same rules as almost every team, have a great QB and win. Don’t forget Cleveland fired Belichick.

I’m as frustrated as the next fan and agree the coaches deserve most of the blame here. I believe the real issue continues to be overall lack of talent on the roster caused by poor drafting in the past and poor personel decisions they have made.

I 100% believe most of the issues were created before or right as the team moved into UoP Stadium. The Bidwill’s have obviously allowed Graves to spend more freely with the additional revenue.

I believ the biggest mistake this year was trying to install too complicated an offense and defense. This is why a lot of new QBs are looking better than Kolb and our defense is making so many mistakes.

I believe ou give Kolb one more year to learn the system and the D a chance to learn Hortons system.

48. By jstn on Oct 28, 2011 | Reply

cards are horriable, eventially they will leave the valley and move to another sucker city, they been doing it the longest. Move in then they consume tax money, pick the fans pockets and leave when the guest is nolonger welcomed. Cards org has always been a business first club, they learnt along time ago how to make more lossing then winning.

49. By Matt in Philly on Oct 28, 2011 | Reply

Kolb has been awful, but I think that a fair amount of this has to be on the coaching staff! The fact is that this IS a huge adjustment for Kolb, going from the back-up role in a West-coast style offense to a starting role in an offense that seems to have no identity whatsoever.

I am getting really sick of Whisenhunt’s excuses. The fact is that if the Cards wanted Kolb all along, they should have already had schemes set up to suit him. For example, in Philly, Kolb’s relied heavily on TE Brent Celek, and the majority of the passes in that offense were downfield to speedy receivers (Desean Jax and Jeremy Maclin). Yes, the Cards went and picked up some tight ends, but it seems like they don’t really run those security blanket TE plays at all. And, even with 4.4 guys like Roberts, Sampson, and Stephen Williams, they don’t use the speed receiver downfield.

Yes, there will be growing pains regardless, but it seems like the coaching staff thought that Kolb would just slide in easily to this no-identity offense. Terrible planning.

50. By clssylssy on Oct 28, 2011 | Reply

How is it everyone knows so much about what’s inside the minds of the coaches. The players don’t seem unhappy with Coach Whisenhunt and they have a more intimate knowledge of how he thinks and operates than a bunch of arm chair quarterbacks. A lot of people recognized the talent in John Skelton last season, but as I recall, it was the loud outcry from the fans that we needed to go outside and find a QB and Larry Fitzgerald’s endorsement of Kolb as his go-to guy that created the situation everyone is now whailing about. It’s so convenient to forget how sloppy Warner was his first six or seven games with the Cards, and he wasn’t walking into the system cold. I remember when coach would start one QB and then switch if the starter didn’t seem to be getting us anywhere. This led to a competitiveness amongst the QBs and we did better…it was better for everybody including the QBs plus the competition never quite knew what we were going to do. Give Kolb a chance to develop, play Skelton and calm the lynch-mob masquerading as Cardinal fans!

51. By clssylssy on Oct 28, 2011 | Reply

At last Georgiebird and I are in agreement about something. Andrew Luck will go to the Colts. Circumstances caused by Mannings injury had given them an atypical season and set them in position for the pick PLUS I’m sure Andrew Luck would love to go to the Colts and be mentored by Manning. The Colts have a great organization, great fans who are loyal and recognize that while this season has been pretty much a bust, there is always the future. Their owner has been willing to spend money when necessary and not waited until he was forced to. And, Jstn–you don’t think the Cardinals have brought revenue to the valley, pick the fans pockets?…newsflash, that is Bidwell and the NFL who’s picking the fans pockets and nobody is forcing you to spend a cent.The fact is, without the revenue generated by the Cardinals and surrounding businesses taxes would be higher!…geez, go back to Business for Dummies!

52. By Louisville Card on Oct 29, 2011 | Reply

@stevedco

I totally agree with everything you said finally someone posts and it is accurate! The only thing I disagree with is that Horton will probably be gone next season as I doubt any of the coaches will be back unless the new head coach wants them back. I for one liked Whiz but for some reason I think he’s over it and doesn’t have the same fire.

@cardsalltheway

Not sure what you are smokin but I believe every cards fan ways riding that cloud when we traded for kolb. Almost every post on here was about how excited they were for the season to start because of kolb and the additions that everyone is mad about now. I think whiz should go now but doing it during the season is idiotic who would be the interim miller or grimm please!!!!

53. By cardfancolorado on Oct 30, 2011 | Reply

i did not know there is a 17 game schedule 1-16???????

54. By cardfancolorado on Oct 30, 2011 | Reply

insted of qb i say we draft burfict (mean machine) form ASU