• Thu., May. 08, 2014 5:00PM MST NFL Draft First round of the NFL draft.
  • Fri., May. 23, 2014 8:00AM MST Rookie minicamp Rookie minicamp.
  • Sat., May. 24, 2014 8:00AM MST Rookie minicamp Rookie minicamp

Post-Whiz notes, including Heap MRI

Posted by Darren Urban on September 17, 2012 – 11:38 am

A few quick notes before I head to locker room availability:

– Tight end Todd Heap had an MRI on his injured left knee. Results haven’t come back yet, coach Ken Whisenhunt said. I didn’t get the sense the coach was fearing something serious, but again, he didn’t go any further than saying the MRI happened. Whiz did say he liked how Rob Housler performed Sunday.

UPDATE: Heap said he had a sprained PCL. “It’s a day-to-day thing,” he said. “I’d love to be out there but it’s one of those deals you have to let it calm down.” Heap also wasn’t thrilled it happened on a late hit, delivered by safety Steve Gregory. “I’ve seen that happen before and unfortunately it was my turn,” Heap said. “I don’t know if there is a reason to come in and hit guys late like that, but it happened and you move on.”

– Whiz talked to Ryan Williams (more later) and told Williams the story of how Jerome Bettis’ playoff fumble against Indy almost cost the Steelers the game. Bettis rebounded to play very well the rest of that Super Bowl run for the Steelers.

– Whiz isn’t sure if QB John Skelton will practice this week. Skelton is walking around, but he needs to be able to do the quarterback movements important in the pocket.

– Nothing is wrong with Beanie Wells. The reason Williams was in at the end of the game and not Beanie was because “it was (Williams’) time to go back in.” The two will continue to split time.

Tags: , , , ,

61 Responses to “Post-Whiz notes, including Heap MRI”

1. By Cards4ever on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Ill admit, I was drinking the Ryan Williams Kool-aid as much as anyone and believed Beanie was expendable. But after seeing RW & Beanie play these first couple games, it’s clear tht beanie is the superior back right now. I just don’t see the elusiveness Williams displayed in preseason last year and although beanies stats aren’t eye-pooping, you can just tell he’s a lot more comfortable in the pro-game than RW. Nonetheless, it was a great team win! And don’t you love how all the high-lights on ESPN are about the patriots and NOT the Cardinals!

2. By rodgerscromartie17 on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

If those 2 continue to split carries, im sure the cardinals will continue to struggle in the run game.

3. By MikeFlorio on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

I like how the Cards put together that win and stuck together till the end. The thing that intrested me most was how the players responded and tried to get Williams head back up…thats a team!

I hope we find more productivity from our offense against the Eagles. I know Horton has some this conjured up for the Dream Team!!

Oh yeah Sherman is a Beast by the way!!!!

4. By georgiebird on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Great win for the Cardinals given the horrible trip to NE four years ago. On a humorous note “Is Matt Cassel that much better than Brady or was it the weather”.
    What disturbed me about the RW fumble was his failure to understand the game situation- but it seemed the perfect helmet hit that may have caused most guys to fumble.
    Today is a day to celebrate- we have later in the week to analyze the game.

5. By lg on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

williams aint worth it two games two fumbles just give the ball to beanie if we want to win. hightower fumbles a lot and we traded him and ryan is the same way but tim hightower could run better. maybe he should just start over and cut his hair off or something.

6. By BIG RED on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

We still have Steve Skelton to replace Heap if he can’t go.

7. By Jahstone on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Maybe it’s time to see how Powell does??? Make RW inactive for one game (due to fumbles), and see how it plays out. Powell looked dynamite in the pre-season.

8. By Kevin S on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

People ready to give up on Williams because of 2 fumbles? Used to be, you waited a while before deciding there was a trend. Now, you’d better not screw up early or the fans will have decided you are a washed-up has-been before your career even starts.

9. By Gerald Jones on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

If the O line will give RW a hole to run through – you’ll see greatness from Lil sweetness. He is quicker and more elusive than Beanie. Beanie is stronger back and can run over defensive players. Two different styles.

RE the fumble play…I would rather have seen a long pass to Fitz on that 3rd down since he was covered 1 on 1. Now that would have been some finish, if he had scored a TD.

Big Red worked so hard in that Pats game, and deserved to win. Commentators called it a sloppy game. Well our defense made it so hard on Brady that he was sloppy. Kolb missed several throws too. But all in all – good job Big Red!

Jerry
    from IL

10. By WilyB on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

It seems to me that Beanie has success because he abandons the hole when a play is clogged in the middle (which is most of the time) and goes outside. Ryan sticks to the called play regardless (probably because he’s a rookie and is afraid of the criticism that might come with exercising some initiative). I think the offensive line is doing a decent job, but I don’t see big gaping holes for either of these guys to run through. They seemed to have improved from game one. Time will tell how good the running game will be…

11. By Eric Y on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

I think that Williams is getting all of his bumps out of the way. At least that’s what I hope we’ll say later, in hindsight. Though Whiz brought up the fumbles, he was also a little bit defensive of Williams and how it was a freak thing and the defender’s helmet hit the ball square. Whiz believes in this guy and obviously the whole team does. There is obviously no question the kid has heart, and if he’s gotten over that injury (getting over) then I think he get get over some of these rookie errors. He’s learning lessons the hard way and he got lucky that it didn’t cost the cards the game. Keep your head up, Kid, this O-line will make you some lanes sooner or later… I hope.

What a win, Cardinals!

12. By ken on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

I agree i want to see what powell can do he looked very promissing in the pre-season

Whats the cards longest streak goin undefeated? does anyone know?

13. By Kevin on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Like to see Powell also. See it happens when you put everything you have on tape in pre season and when regular season comes the defense knows how the runner is. Was happy to see Hightower go think he is out of football right now.
    Hope Williams gets better. I agree with Jahstone on this make Williams inactive and lets see how Powell does. Also big difference between Williams and Wells and that is Wells is over 6 foot and Williams 5’11 .Hope Kolb continues to win because Skelton is a back up QB has been since we have signed him and still is. Kolb has the skills we just need to protect him.

14. By red sea on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

I agree powell should get a chance just to let RW to get his game on we cant afford turn overs like that our offence can barley keep us in the game to give away free points like n posibly the Game love our defence so far everyone has made plays go cards

15. By Brady on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Great win. Very exciting game to watch. I think the media and much of the league wrote the Cards off this year. And they are now surprising. Teams will start to take them more seriously so they have to keep the up-tempo momentum going.

The Cards need to get the running game going to compete better in the future. I don’t know why they are using R.Williams so much running up the middle. He’s not a power back. He needs room to the outside to make cuts and use his skills and would be a great receiving option as well. Something does seem wrong with Beannie as he was phased out in the 2nd half. We need him back healthly to wear down defenses if our pass game remains weak. And I agree that Powell should be worked in at some point. Once we get our run game going Fitz won’t be doubled up as much and that’s when we can start pouring on the points. Big test next week vs. Eagles. Go Cards!

16. By Dynosoar on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

I watched Tom Brady on the sidelines after the missed field goal and I watched Ryan Williams. Ryan was visibly devastated and Brady looked like it was just another day. He was more upset at some of the missed passes than the loss (or so it appeared to me.)

We won, but I don’t think that will really take the sting away from Ryan. He’ll learn and he will improve and we’ll look back at this and wonder why we ever doubted.

Ryan Williama looked like he’d lost a family member. Let’s watch and see how he responds. If our managers dealt with us the way some of us want our players dealt with, our unemployment rate would be at 98% with only the welfare wotkers employed.

Let’s be as steady as our O-Line (only five teams have alowed fewer sacks and QB hits, that’s pretty steady. Only Buffalo =0 and Atlanta =1 have allowed fewer sacks.)

17. By Kevin S on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Gerald Jones —

If your proposed long pass to Fitz works, then the coach looks like a genius and everyone praises him for the gutsy call. But if it doesn’t work, you’re talking about the clock stopping and leaving over a minute vs. less than 30 seconds after the punt. HUGE difference — a minute-plus allows the Pats to use the whole field, and he was eating our secondary apart in the 4th quarter until they got deep in our territory and then we buckled down.

Also, you have to figure that, as shaky as our QB’s have been, an INT on any given pass is more likely than a fumble on a given rush. There’s no way I call a passing play there. Maybe I think about it if it’s 3rd and 3 and I’ve got a QB like Brady who can use a short passing game almost as a substitute running game, but not 3rd and 13 with Kolb (or Skelton).

18. By FanSinceJamesHart on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Time to sit Williams, he has fumbled the last two weeks, everyone knows that.
    However he also missed some pretty evident cuts, the last two weeks if you look at the tape.
    Saying he hasn’t played well is a understatement, he hasn’t even shown a flash of potential in the regular season.
    To me he is a faster, poor man’s Tim Hightower.
    Until he works on the fumbling issue and reading his cuts, I say sit him and use him as a situational back.
    Time to bring in Powell and see if he adds a spark to the running game.
    Even if Beanie goes down, I’d make Powell the starter until proven otherwise.
    If you can’t hold unto the ball, you shouldn’t play until it’s proven otherwise, yes Bettis fumbled the ball but he also knew how to read his cuts and blocking holes.

19. By Jesse Robles on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Bottom line is the Cardinals Cannot lose Ray Horton. They are going to need to pay him like a Head Coach, they cannot lose him.

20. By brogan on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

I hope john skelton is healthy for sunday. last year he did very well against the eagles, over 300 yards and 3 touchdowns. kolb leaves too many plays on the field.

21. By Rio on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

It was Ryan’s time to go back in. ???????????????????????

God help us.

22. By craig on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

I agree with giving Powell a try, thought he played big in the preseason. Disagree with anyone who thinks Skelton is the backup and Kolb has a better future. Kolb has been around longer, has got more coaching and seen more on the field than Skelton. Give Skelton the ball and watch him grow. He is still raw but has great potential. Thought Groves has been a great addition and PP had a much better game 2.

23. By Eric Y on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

@ Dynosoar- “Ryan Williama looked like he’d lost a family member…”

He did…
    What a rough weekend for this young guy. If he gets through the adversity and keeps healthy, he will be great. I am so pulling for him. .

24. By NYCardinals212 on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Yes, Ryan Williams has fumbled twice, but does anybody remember that Beanie also had some fumbling problems in his first year?

2009 — 4 fumbles (2 lost)
    2010 — 1 fumble (none lost)
    2011 — 4 fumbles (2 lost)

Let’s watch this play out.

25. By NJAzCardsFan on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Great Win!!! was happy for the RW that he didn’t have to shoulder the blame for the loss….. I think he learn a valuable lesson from that mistake…..

The Cards are the “Rodney Dangerfield team” of the NFL…. They just don’t get any respect from any of the NFL commentators……. The defense was awesome.. All the Cards have to do is keep on winning.

26. By lg on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

never said william was washed up i get the sunday thicket just to see the cardinals play and i just dont think williams is better than powell whiz always say we will play the better players and williams just aint it to me whiz said he want to see more games without a turnover two games two turnovers by the same guy williams i’m old school in other words do what the coach tell you to do or get off the field whiz is a great coach i just want the cardinals back on top i think we all no we cant be on top turnover the ball two and three times a game

27. By iammattyoung on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Next week’s game is going to be great, especially if Kolb plays. Beating the Eagles would be some small vindication for Kolb and the Cardinals.

28. By Kevin S on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

I am not a grammar nitpick, but to those of you who never use a period, comma or any other punctuation — it is really hard to read what you are saying.

29. By philly cards on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Horton is rasing this team up. People want him. Nobody wants whiz or grim.if I’m a bidwill and I love my team. Its about the players we have and our future.remember whiz and grim are he because they were the coaches the steelers didn’t want.
    Fire them after the season and let’s become elite for 20 years with graves and horton and new smart people

30. By Kevin S on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

While of course I’m not happy about the injury to Skelton, I love the opportunities for misdirection it allows. I mean, even all this past week, Whiz was talking about how he hadn’t ruled Skelton out, we’d have to wait and see, yada yada yada. And now here we are the Monday after the game and we’re back to not even sure if he’s going to be able to practice. I love it.

31. By cobra on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Kevin S:

Re: I am not a grammar nitpik?

I have read your rambling on and on. (Period). Maybe these people are trying, (Comma) to express themselves without rambling, on and on and on! (Exclamation point just to end. Puntuation ended).

I agree with some of your statements, yet, I also disagree with many.

Great win for the Cards.

32. By Scott H on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Geez, more than 24 hours since a win over the Patriots ( WOW!!! ) and I haven’t even been able to chime in until now…

First, never been so happy to have my own foot stuck in my mouth, as I stated before the game that there was no way the Cards would hang with the Pats in Foxboro. Not that was a foolish thing to say, with the Pats being favored by 2 TD’s but…who cares??? I’m happy to look like a jack ass and I’ll do it all year if it contributes in any way to a winning season. That’s just how I roll.

i am so happy for Ray Horton AND so happy he is here. I don’t even know what more to say. I’m in awe of this defense and as young as they are, they are only gonna get better!

Kevin Kolb is not exactly setting new standards at QB but the end result is all that matters and I’m just happy he is still healthy. I KNOW that beating the Eagles would mean the world to Kolb and since I HATE the Eagles like no other team on this planet or any other, it would mean the world to me, too. There could not be a better opportunity for Kolb to establish himself than this game coming up. Would love to see him come up big, beat the team that let him go, and have this be a spring-board for his career in Arizona.

Finally, my heart sank when I saw that the Pats had the ball in the red-zone with time expiring. Because how many times over the years – make that decades – have we lost those games??? Games where we played well enough to win, had a late lead against a better team, but always found a way to lose. Such a familiar scenario for long-time fans of this team. Just SOOOOO nice to have it go OUR way yesterday and to wake up with a smile on Monday morning!

With 3 of 4 teams in the NFC West beating superior opponents yesterday – and the 49ers winning again – it appears the division may be shedding it’s recent reputation as a joke.

33. By Dynosoar on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

My favorite Rodney Dangerfield line…

“I don’t get no respect. My twin brother, he forgot my birthday.”

34. By drummer-1 on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

@ Darren…

How do you put up with some these comments.. Just read philly cards comment, it makes no sense..

They are here because they got a promotion…

35. By Texascard on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

Play powell (exclamation point)

36. By philly cards on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

@Drummer
    They both interviewed for steelers hc job and didn’t get it. Then cards signed them. U call that a promotion?its a borderline firing. When u look at their results since vs ours we have oline issues still and whizs strengths are the teams weakness.they rebuilt their team after sb43 while we went into the tank.I look at the big picture so I’m less disappointed in the end.I see the same problems year after year. Unproductive Young players. Running backs fumbling issues.and bone headed moves at the head coaching spot.they are hired to coach and make players better. we went to sb then fell to 5 wins eventually… if that happened in ny giants for example its a different reaction.case in point jim fassel great coach for us, takes giants to sb (I miss kent graham still btw) but the giants fell off afterwards. they change coaches to coughlin and voila two more bowls.no long drawnout period of floundering and qb flipping.they don’t manage the team with their fingers crossed they get results or make a change.
    One thing however is the fact we have a sellout streak and gave whiz an extention so that is the only thing in my mind keeping him here.this is do or die season for him. Tobin was fired fairly quickly after his great run.

37. By Jesse Robles on Sep 17, 2012 | Reply

They lost this same game to Baltimore last season, so close to being the same game with less points.

38. By bluepitt on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

@NyCards212,
    Yes he did fumble and whiz was visably and very public about it! Why is he protecting Williams…?

“Nothing is wrong with Beanie Wells. The reason Williams was in at the end of the game and not Beanie was because “it was (Williams’) time to go back in.” The two will continue to split time.”

WOW….WOW….So we just keep rooks in when a TD or the game is on the line?
    Oh my GOWD!!! WOW…Im speeeach less! he is spilting time with a 1,000 yrd back (hurt when he got the 1000yds) and because of what? what has he done? Powell has more NFL game EXP than him? WHY? WHY? Please give me a little tid bit of why? He cant see the holes keeps cuting back in to the defenders holds the ball funkey, and hasent done squat in the NFL deserving of a Starting spot! He started in week 1 and played more than our starter in week 2….WHY?

39. By bluepitt on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

Ok, I have a serious question?
    Is it just me. or does Wells have to get in a grove with his touches before he starts running over poeple? If you agree then please help me understand how he is going to find said grove not geting 20+ touches a game?
    week 1 = 7 touches
    week 2 = 14 touches
    avg this year 2.8ypc crap!
    At this rate wells has only 168 touches this season
    last season he had 245 and 1,000+ yards
    Williams just 3 touches less wells
    week 1 = 8 touches
    week 2 = 10 touches
    And a wopping average of 1.2ypc!!!!
    and before you say wells has goten 3 more touches:
    Wells 1 catch for 24yds 19 yac!!!
    Williams 4 catches for 27yds 4.8 yac!!!
    PLAY THE BEST PLAYER WHIZ!!!!!

40. By cdj on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

@phillycards

you want to know who is a great DC? Dick Lebeau. do you know how his HC job went? he was terrible

41. By TUCARDS on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

A positive note:

The Cards, who have had their issues with wins going east, played an above average game. The offense got off to a good start moving the ball. I was happy to see Kolb finally stay in the pocket. What can you say about the defense? After all the complaints about Docket and not performing? What can you say now. Great win for the Cards. Damn PROUD to be a FAN..

42. By Darren Urban on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

bluepitt –

RE: Wells vs Williams

OK, I’ve given you your multiple rants. Let’s move on. Or make it one big comment post.

43. By Kevin S on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

Phillycards — that is absurd, to call Whiz a “Steelers reject” because he didn’t get the HC job, and then took the job with the Cardinals. A “borderline firing”? That is comical. The Steelers are one of the all-time great football franchises. It’s not a putdown if they don’t make you the head coach — that’s probably one of the top 5 or so coaching jobs in all of football. By your logic, we should be calling Ray Horton a “Rams reject” since they didn’t give him the HC job after he interviewed for it.

44. By Brian on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

Not sure if this has been mentioned but did anyone else notice who was standing right next to Ryan Williams during the kick at the end? Michael Bidwill. Williams is respected from top to bottom in the organization because everyone knows how hard he’s worked and what he’s capable of. Love the emotion he showed about letting his team down. The guy will learn from this and with his work ethic, he is only going to get better. Fumbling problems can be fixed. You all point to Beanie’s fumbling problems early in his career but let me bring up another RB…Adrian Peterson. As great as he is, he used to have a BIG TIME fumbling problem. That has seemed to work itself out. I stand behind Williams and will root for him for the rest of his career.

45. By philly cards on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

@ cdj
    Coordinators aren’t always good hcs I agree,u prove my point. I never said make horton the hc
    Any coach with a rotation should go with the veteran aka best player with less than 40 seconds on the clock. Not the kid who has less than 20 career carries.if I’m bidwill I’d have fired whiz on the sideline before the ball hit the turf.ha

46. By Bob-O on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS EAGLE GAME!!! Last Year was a Dog fight and now that we have a handle on a few things, I believe the Cards have the possibility to dominate. Contain Vick and pay attention to the screens. Don’t let the shots to the body do you in. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

47. By D on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

Darren
    Is it logical to assume with his new contract extension, that Levi would be considered the starter at Left Tackle next year.
    thanks

48. By Peter in Canada on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

Bob-O -

Last year’s game was a dog fight. Very clever, very apropos. Hopefully our pit bull D bites Vick in his ass.

49. By Darren Urban on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

D –

RE: Levi LT

I don’t think anything is set in stone. I think the deal is set up that they could release him if there was a different direction they decided to go. But right now, I’d say yes.

50. By BIG RED on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

Why waste your time with idiots like philly cards, Whiz is our COACH!

51. By philly cards on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

@Kevin s
    The steelers know talent. They know whiz better than we did. They didn’t just not give him or grim the job they were nt retained either.
    Then you must consider the results since.
    I saw whiz lose sb to a team he coached previously.to a guy who came from outside their organization.if that wasn’t enough they went to the sb again. You want to give whiz credit for not achieving in each of those situations? I can’t.

52. By mal on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

Brian-

Yes, I saw that, too. Right after that field goal missed wide left, Michael Bidwill grabbed Ryan Williams by the shoulders and looked him square in the face and was talking him up. For an owner to be standing there beside that kid and to lift that kid up — this is one of the classiest organizations from top to bottom in all of sports.

In the NFL, with all of the chest thumbing, arm flexing, ego-driven, crime-ridden, loose-lip, backstabbing, dirty, greedy, scandalous behavior — with the coaches constantly running their mouths and cant even shake hands without drama — I am so proud to see how the Arizona Cardinals keep their heads down and their mouths shut, how they keep their dirty laundry out of public view, how humble they are — from top to bottom. Michael B. reaching out to Ryan W. at his lowest momnet is the perfect example.

This is what you should write a story about, Darren. If you dont have time, assign it to Josh.

53. By bluepitt on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

@Darren Urban,
    Cool, thanks for the post time..lol
    Being Serious now, what game do you think is going th be the hardest going forward? I couldnt under stand why on the main page people thought NE was going to be the hardest. I think it is the 9ers they bring it every down..

54. By Darren Urban on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

Mal –

RE: Bidwill/Ryan

I just might.

55. By Darren Urban on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

bluepitt –

RE: toughest

I think I would’ve still put NE, because of the unfamiliarity and a road game. But clearly, SF is probably the best team in the NFL so the Niners are probably at the top. But the Cards feel they know the Niners, which changes the dynamic a bit.

56. By mbtokyo on Sep 18, 2012 | Reply

Jesse Robles –

You are right that this game was exactly like the Ravens game last year, except this time we pulled it off. That game last year was the one that convinced me we had the talent and just needed to eliminate the small mistakes that are the difference between a win and loss at that level in the NFL.

When Ryan fumbled, my heart sank as I thought it would be another dissapointing close loss to a top team we should have beat. I think this year’s game will go a long way in helping the team learn how to put away top opponents at the end.

Don’t know what will happen with the Eagles game, but it no longer is a given that the Cardinals are a “W” for the other team. In fact, we can now win “on any Sunday”

57. By clssylssy on Sep 19, 2012 | Reply

Well stated Mal…in total agreement! We do our best flying under the radar and it seems we get tripped up when we start feeling comfortable. That has always been a big trap for Arizona. This week we are playing at home and playing one of the toughest teams in the league (at the moment) and I fear our comfort will be our downfall. We have the talent to win this game but it’s not going to be a walk in the park. I would like to see Powell come in purely because Philly won’t be ready for him and are no doubt planning on Beannie or Ryan Williams. I like it when Coach throws in surprises and doesn’t reveal too much ahead of time. We still need to get stronger on the offense and until somebody can get the ball downfield to Fitz, we aren’t utilizing our biggest weapon offensively. I do like how Andrea Roberts and Doucet have stepped up and enough can’t be said about Horton’s defense and our Special Teams. Calais Campbell’s ability to reach out and block those FGs has been a VERY much unrecognized as a game changer but again, it’s good to see the shock on the faces of opponents when they think the FG is a gimme only to have it taken away! I have been looking for a video on that play by Bethel in the preseason when he batted down the FG and then ran over and retrieved in for a TD…can’t remember which game it was…do we have that anywhere Darren? GO CARDS! FLY HIGH OVER THE EAGLES! TEAMWORK GETS IT DONE!

58. By Darren Urban on Sep 19, 2012 | Reply

Clssy –

RE: Bethel block

59. By cardsalltheway on Sep 21, 2012 | Reply

By Darren Urban
    Clssy –
    RE: Bethel block

But preseason doesn’t count as evident when William Powell doesn’t dress and get carries at game-time on Sunday afternoons.

Countless fans think W. Powell should’ve been playing and still think he should, why don’t you ask Ken W. about W. Powell’s fantastic preseason and get an explanation as to why he ain’t dressing or playing on Sundays?

2. Sep 17, 2012: ARIZONA-CARDINALS.INFO – John Skelton makes progress toward Cardinals return
  3. Sep 17, 2012: John Skelton makes progress toward Cardinals return