Andre Roberts sinks a hole-in-one on his off day

Posted by since1898 on October 9, 2013 – 9:55 am

BACK TO #since1898

Tags: , , , ,
Posted in Since1898 | 2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Andre Roberts sinks a hole-in-one on his off day”

1. By barry on Oct 9, 2013 | Reply

Nice job! only time for me is in miniture golf.. haha

2. By James Miller on Oct 9, 2013 | Reply

Mr. Roberts –

That hole in one was amazing !!! Congrats…..

However – Sunday in the Bay – I expect 100+ yards & at least 1 touchdown !!!

I’m driving all the way from AZ. – I’m a huge fan & Season Ticket Owner since ’88.
    We need you to play as physical as you possibly can and make things happen.

I’ll be the guy sporting the Black #21 Patrick Peterson Jersey… I’m gonna rock that one – I don’t want my Cardinal Red to fade into that Fiurtynoner red…

Hopefully I’ll find some tickets – been looking for some decent ones but anything worth getting is way over priced. U could hook me up ? Lol!! I wish.