Niners aftermath

Posted by Darren Urban on October 13, 2013 – 10:26 pm

It was, in a lot of ways, seconds from the perfect quarter for the Cardinals. They had withstood two early Carson Palmer interceptions and the defense somehow allowed almost nothing in stoning the 49ers right where they were before two measly field goals, They had withstood 171 yards receiving in the first half from tight end Vernon Davis.

(Another tight end. Truly an Achilles heel this season.)

But they were down just eight at the half, and they stopped the Niners on a three-and-out when Tyrann Mathieu pulled down the much bigger Colin Kaepernick on a run. Then came a nine-play TD drive capped by a Michael Floyd 10-yard scoring catch. Then came another three-and-out.  And the Cards embarked on another long drive, surely to end with points and a lead and after 11 plays … Fitz lost the fumble.

Now, after the Fitz fumble, the 49ers were still stuck at their own 11. Another three-and-out – and at that point, it’s not like the defense was tired – and the Cards could have overcome. But it didn’t play out that way. Frankly, if you would have said before Sunday the Cards would have four turnovers, I would have expected a major blowout. Is it progress? Not really. As Bruce Arians said, close means nothing. (I’m paraphrasing.) But if the Cards can bottle that third quarter – most of it, anyway – that’d be progress.

– Of Palmer’s first six passes, two were incomplete (one of those being nearly intercepted), two were caught for two and three yards, respectively, and two were intercepted. An awful start. It seemed like a chance for Drew Stanton at some point, and indeed, after the second pick, Stanton took off the baseball cap he usually wears on the sideline and put on his helmet.

But Palmer steadied himself. After the second interception, Palmer completed 23-of-35 passes for 293 yards, two touchdowns and no picks. That’s a passer rating of 110.8. The Cards are lucky the poor start didn’t bury them. But you see Palmer calmly talking to Tom Moore after the second pick and realize, Palmer truly is able to move past mistakes quickly.

– Scary moment for defensive end Calais Campbell, although it looks like he will be OK. I was stunned when the crowd at Candlestick started the Wave while Campbell was being put on a stretcher. Clearly, it wasn’t everyone in the stands, but it was more than just a few. It was nice to see so many 49ers players and others in the organization talk about how dumb it was. Because it was.

– Fitz had a very good game, but we’ll see if his right hamstring can hold up for a Thursday game. He was moving slowly after the game.

– Vernon Davis ended up with eight catches for 180 yards, again with 171 of those yards in the first half. The Cards had a few different players on him in the first half – linebacker Karlos Dansby, cornerback Jerraud Powers and safety Yeremiah Bell among them.

“Vernon is a tough matchup,” Bell said. “You’re going to win some and you are going to lose some.”

– Andre Ellington another very good game. Explosive 15-yard touchdown run. Averaged eight yards on seven rushes, got 36 yards on five catches. He’s become a major weapon, although I guess I could stop saying that.

– Brittan Golden was promoted to the active roster from the practice squad this week in place of Kerry Taylor. Wondered what he had showed. Uh yeah, apparently it was speed. Lots of it. He looks like that take-the-top-off-the-defense guy that Taylor couldn’t be and like none of the other receivers are.

“It was great to get the first catch,” said Golden, whose 53-yard bomb set up Ellington’s TD run. “It sucks that we lost. I know everyone when we walked out, we felt we could win the game. With the situation, it’s a little bittersweet.”

– After the Floyd touchdown, the Cardinals went for two to try and tie it. There was about eight minutes left in the third quarter. The Cards ran the same pitch and reverse-field pass play by Patrick Peterson. His pass was eventually incomplete.

“At that point and time it was the time to do it,” Arians said. “The play was open. Patrick just didn’t see it soon enough.”

Fitzgerald was open initially but Peterson didn’t throw the pass. The miss also left the Cards down nine after the 49ers’ long fourth-quarter TD drive.

– OK. It’s late, it’s a short week, and there’s lot to do. That’s a wrap for tonight.

Campbell49erBlogUSE

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

42 Responses to “Niners aftermath”

1. By UK cards fan on Oct 13, 2013 | Reply

Hopefully it is just a pinched nerve/stinger for Calais. Great player and a truly wonderful person.

2. By job on Oct 13, 2013 | Reply

I can’t believe they are bringing in practice squad WR’S hoping some kind of magic will work. Why doesn’t Bruce Arians open his eyes and see Carson chucker for who he is.
    On a positive note. When Cooper comes back, he and Ellington are going to be a dynamic duo for this franchise for years…… I just wish we could find a qb for our trio of WR’S…..And please don’t bring that O line excuse because I saw dozens of clean pockets.

3. By jakeplummersghost on Oct 13, 2013 | Reply

Talk about deflating. Gutpunch of a loss, then I spend the better part of an hour writing a post in this little box about all of the positives from the game, only to accidentally hit the back button on my browser and have it all deleted! Cards fans can’t catch a break today, can they?

Anyways, the gist of it was low draft picks and waiver wire finds like Ellington, Sowell, Ta’amu, Taylor, Golden and Moch are why Keim and BA (at this early juncture) look far superior to Graves/Whiz. Remember when we used to spend 6th rounders on guys like Jorrick Calvin?! Oh, and Honey Badger playing like he’s 6’3, 240…doesn’t give a ****!

. That and like 10 other things I don’t feel like re-typing at 2am on the east coast.

Good night all, and remember we’ve got a nice quick turnaround to erase the memories from today and make a statement in the division by taking down a Seattle team (barely beat imploding HOU in HOU, beaten @IND, and struggled with Ryan Fitzpatrick’s Titans at home) ripe for the picking!

Go Redbirds!

4. By jakeplummersghost on Oct 13, 2013 | Reply

Oh, and is it just me, or is Dockett always good for at least one really dumb personal foul whenever we play SF? It’s like clockwork…I love that he hates their guts, but come on bud, we CANNOT afford 15-yard penalties! I’d love to see the figures on his penalties in games vs. SF the past 6 years or so.

5. By Erik on Oct 13, 2013 | Reply

Palmer is doing and saying the same thing every week. Its almost time for Drew to step in but with the schedule they have the next few weeks, he probably wont get his chance until after the bye. Unless palmer throws a couple more picks on Thursday.

6. By Rick on Oct 13, 2013 | Reply

I love Fitzgerald but I think it might be time to renegotiate that monster contract of his. It sucks the highest paid player on the team is on the weaker part of the team which is our offense and has been since kurt retired. Palmer is obviously not the answer at qb this far but I love that Ellington kid he is going to be something special. Offensive line looks pretty decent since Levi left funny how that happened. As for the fans doing the wave when campbell went down just shows the character of the classless people that follow that team. That wouldn`t happen in our stadium. GO CARDS!

7. By Mr Robles on Oct 13, 2013 | Reply

Niners have a great running game but I really see alotta missed holding calls. Like anybody could be that good with getting away with holding….cmon ref’s!

8. By infitzwetrust on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

I know it’s human nature to want your team to be the best and win every game, but the reality is that there are good team and bad teams. We happen to fall on the bad side at this time. Period.

Here’s to hope for an epic turn around starting Thursday night.

9. By Havasu Tom on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Hi Darren,
    Bruce needs to quit running an empty backfield set on 3rd downs. Our QB is not very mobile and our 3rd down percentage would be much higher if we hinted we might run.
    I’ve never seen what management has seen in Alonso Smith. I think he’s one of those guys that looks great in pre-season but never carries it over.
    Why abandon the run in the 1st half and not manage the clock. Your defense was gassed by the 2nd half and it showed.
    Carson, quit forcing the ball over the middle.
    Carson, way to finally releasing the long pass early enough that your not throwing it short.

10. By Eric G on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

I’m starting to get sick and tired of the pathetic first half game plan. I’m sick of the fact that we don’t keep trying to run the ball despite the success we have. It’s happened every game. Best example, after Carson threw two picks, we ran the ball twice on first and second down, 3rd and 1. What do we do? Let’s throw the ball. It’s just down right aggravating. I didn’t understand using Alphonso Smith in the second half.

I have always hated head coaches who are offensive coordinators, and I’m starting to hate it here. I don’t want to, but I’m past frustrated at this point with it.

11. By GW on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

there are only a few non mobile qb in the nfl brady,peyton,brees and rivers. what do these qb have in commonthey use a semi no – huddle offense because their o line are not that dominant. note to BA install a no huddle to help your pocket passer palmer . coach the cards had 4 & 1 at least 3 times you need to take achance instead of 3 & out (depending on field position of course)

12. By Kevin S on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Of course it stinks to lose a game where you were huge underdogs and yet feel like you could have won. But there’s a lot of good to come out of this game:

— We gained 400+ yards (and not in a game where we were just throwing up bombs because we were way behind).

— We outgained the opponent, supposedly a tough defensive team, in both total yards and, more significantly IMO, yards per play.

— In a game where we threw two early interceptions that put the opponent immediately in the red zone, the D held.

— In a game where we turned the ball over 4 times, we were still within a field goal midway through the 4th quarter, and prior to the Fitz fumble, we were about to take the lead (whether by FG or TD).

Putting it altogether, without the 4 turnovers — in fact, even if you only take away 2 of them (one of the early Palmer INT’s and the Fitz fumble), we probably win this game. Other than turnovers, we outplayed a 13-3 team from last year on their turf.

So now let’s outplay our other division rival on Thursday.

13. By tyman on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Good response from BA after the game…

14. By Patrick Hoog aka Don't Take Losses on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Seattle game is big. Period. Fitz and Campbell must be out or unlikely to play. Next men up. 3-3, cup still half full … panic never is a good plan …Palmer demonstrated that … No team I’d like to punk more than the big mouths in Seattle …

15. By wnycardfan on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Well, SF is always hard and Cards always seem to be one step behind.
    BUT, despite all that, they played pretty good. DEF was great for the most part. OFF still problems, though looking a bit better. BUT there is no consistency and it hurts us every game. Palmer 2 INT’s, that’s like his avg per game. He’s got to get better!!! Only issue on DEF is we can’t cover TE’s apparently.
    Running game looks better. BUT, like the coach said, we can’t ave 4 TO and expect to win. We are like TO machine this year, and ca’nt get off to work. What the hell? I DO like Arians. Loved his press conf, he hit it on the spot and I think will hold people accountable for this crap.
    So, I don’t think we will be competitive THUR or be in contention this season, sorry too many mistakes continue to happen. I DO believe that they have the potential, but untli OFF gels they are going to be playing 500 or worse football.

16. By Patrick Hoog aka Don't Take Losses on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Darren: suggested article: Pink profits. Cancer Awareness: Fox Business channel reported this am that only 3.54% of sales go to the the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. So, raising awareness, but contributing $$? Not so much. We’ll see more on this…

17. By Darren Urban on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Patrick Hoog —

RE: Pink money

Simple way around it if it bothers someone. Donate directly to the cause. Don’t buy the merchandise. It’s a free country.

18. By Paul Liccardi on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

I do see some improvement, but again we get a delay penalty inside our on 5 yard line which leads to a safety if you are calling your own plays how could you not get the play in on time, that happened twice, again look at ellingtons production for the few touches he got, quit using the excuse he can handle more touches then that physically and tell the truth, you cant get your eyes off of mendenhall, same with carson how many more picks and picks in the endzone before we will make a change, or are we going to wait until the season is totally lost. please wake up bruce, remember whizenhunt called his own plays and let the stupid penalties continue week in and week out and look were it got him.

19. By D on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

This game showed everyone the strength and weaknesses of this team. Clearly, without a great job for 3 qrts from the defense this game should have been a blow out. Palmer looked like Eli out there in Qrt 1. You can’t fault the D for that long drive to seal the deal by SF, by that time the D was gassed. Let’s hope big CC will be okay.
    The week areas of this team.
    Poor QB play. (once he is pressured he is a mess)
    Poor Pass protection. (this team needs a legit franchise Left tackle).
    Lack of a TE. With our WR running deep, the middle of the field should be wide open for a decent TE to thrive.
    Todd Bowles needs to figure out how to cover good TE’s in this league.

Fitz fumble was costly since they were in field goal range. But, the last fumble by A.Smith? I blame that on the player, but a portion on coaching. You don’t give the ball to a RB off the bench during a critical time in the game, especially when the other RB’s were having a good game.
    Season is not over with, even if they lose on Thurs to a team that is better than SF, the next three games after are winnable which would put them at 6-4. I’ll have my early version of the Cards draft soon.

20. By Kevin S Mesa on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Who’s that other Kevin S who adopted my name (the one posting about Skelton?) Guess I’ll change my name by adding Mesa from now on.

21. By Kevin S Mesa on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Paul Liccardi —

I agree — that penalty is inexcusable. Either Palmer or the coaching staff needs to call a timeout… It’s the first half for crying out loud; your timeouts aren’t that important. 3rd and short becomes 3rd and 7 with the QB dropping back in the end zone. It’s possible we’d have been punting anyway, but we had a much better chance on 3rd and 3 and no chance that we’d be giving up 2 points.

22. By Dynosoar on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

This is what I saw in the second game I was able to watch. I saw Mendenhall who I was thrilled to get and he continues to avg. about 3 – 4 yrds/carry. Ellington has a season avg. of 7 and I saw that Sunday. He also makes yards after the catch.

Campbell, concerned.

Over and over I saw Palmer with more time to make a play than Kaepernick had. I liked what I saw from the O-line. Protection and creating room for the run (at least for Ellington).

Sowell did pretty good. I’m really pleased Dansby’s back. 3 trips to the red-zone with 6 points and a pick. We started strong.

I watched Palmer throw it away twice in a row and the second the ball landed out of bounds parallel to Fitzgerald. I think he should have thrown that second one in the middle to Fitzgerald and trust Larry to go get the ball.

I saw professionalism from Palmer, I didn’t see urgency. I watched him take care of the ball (after the two picks), but I didn’t see the long plays and trys in the second half I saw in the first.

Is that on play calling, the QB, the O-Line, the rout runners who are supposed to get open or some combination thereof? Looking forward to watching the Seattle game and seeing what I see.

Come on Cardinals. Please bounce back and move to 4-3. I know we can, I just don’t know if we will. Here’s hoping trusting my Cardinals will beat my brothers Seahawks and beat them in sound fashion.

(On a bright note, I have a former Scout who’s a Cardinals fan and we found a Fitzgerald jersey with sewn on lettering and numbers on eBay that fits him perfectly. He’s been wanting an 11 jersey so this was perfect and when I told his father I’d found it, he said it was his birthday this weekend.)

23. By VaCardsFan on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Even though the two picks in the first quarter were bad…. it was the two fumbles that lost us this game. Especially the fitzgerald one ten yards from the end zone.

24. By IL9er on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Niner fan here. I have to say I thought you guys were going to pull one out in the 3rd. That Fitz fumble was huge (but credit to Pat for clubbing the ball from behind). I loved that we stuck to the run on that next drive and it ended up working out for us.

I can’t believe they didn’t run Ellington more, he was so much more explosive than Mendenhall and I was worried he was going to run all over us in the second half. That being said, I still think Arians will be a great HC for a long time for you. If you can continue to develop Ellington and actually get a decent QB, you definitely have the pieces to make the division even more competitive than it already is come January. It was a crazy entertaining game overall. Do me a solid and beat Seadderall next week. Also, nobody I talked to was happy about the wave when Campbell got hurt. Definitely not the mindset of the fan base as a whole.

25. By Cautiously Optimistic on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

I missed part of the 2nd and 3rd quarter due to the nature of my work. When I initially left the TV I was expecting to come back to Stanton throwing the ball. I was very surprised to see we had put up 20 pts. and Palmer was still playing when I came back. Kudos to Palmer for rallying a bit from a very rough start. That being said, a loss is a loss… I’m with BA on that one.

Going into the game this whole week I’ve been talking with friends and saying how I thought we matched up pretty well with SF actually. The only problem would be Vernon Davis and Todd Bowles’ stack-the-box-and-play-man-outside style of football. Surely after the showings from TE’s earlier in the season against us Todd Bowles would recognize the fact that Vernon Davis is an effective weapon for the 49’ers, and probably the only one that would actually be able to damage us, right? Patrick Peterson can man up on Boldin all day long for a good battle. Dansby or D Wash can be put on Kaepernick. Bracket Vernon Davis or disrupt him at the line and trust the D Line and linebacking core (who has been playing phenomenally) to cover the run and we’re golden, right? Nope. Bowles stuck to his typical game plan. Vernon Davis had a career day. I just don’t understand.

I’ve been saying that I don’t think our defense is as good as we’re giving it credit for specifically because we can’t stop the big pass plays. I really thought, and I said so last week, that with Daryl Washington coming back we’d have an answer for Tight Ends and that I should remain calm because Bowles knows what he’s doing and maybe D Wash was the missing link. Perhaps I was wrong to remain calm. I don’t want to speak for the fans, but I’m pretty sure we can all agree that it is extremely painful as Cardinals fans to watch a 49’ers player light us up like that. Especially when it’s so predictable. You know what they say- if it’s predictable, it’s preventable. Worst part is that late in the game as our defense broke down Gore managed to break over 100 yards. We couldn’t even punk them on our strongest front.

Turnovers… just… wow… You hope when you see some of those plays that the ground caused the fumble. Surely it had to, right? Nope. They were just straight up fumbles. I can’t imagine how pissed off BA was. i know Larry was upset. To put it lightly. Killing ourselves.

The 49’ers are a good team. I’m not going to sit here and cry the end of the world. But that win would have been sweet. It was there for the taking. You take away 2 or 3 of those gimme turnovers and this game is entirely different. You actually devise a defensive gameplan that even remotely addresses this Pro Bowl caliber Tight End who lit you up and had himself a career day and you’ve got a different game. Back to the drawing board on a short week. Let’s get it together offense and let’s not let two division teams in a row punk us.

26. By Cautiously Optimistic on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

I also want to say how much my heart sunk when Calais Campbell (quite possibly my personal favorite Cardinal) went down. I’m glad to hear he’s recovering OK. Scary moment for all of us Cardinals fans. He’s such a great player and a great member of our community. Wishing you well in your recovery Calais!

(Typical of much of the 49’ers/Dodgers/Old Raiders) fan base to act that way. There are some classy ones- like IL9er up here- but we here in AZ haven’t forgotten the Dodgers fans in our pool or the numerous other classless acts perpetrated by fans of California sports teams over the years. Glad the 49’ers themselves showed some class, and glad for fans like IL9er, but that stadium for the most part should be ashamed of themselves.

27. By Big Ken on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Yeah Brittan Golden, another waiver wire gem. I can’t help but think if the team can just jell a bit more. Hang in there Cards…

28. By Paul Liccardi on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

the other thing is please find a way to stop these big tight ends they really are killing us.

29. By Patrick Hoog aka Don't Take Losses on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Darren: pink profits

…perhaps not as simple as you suggest… the criticism, upon which I neither expressed nor have an opinion, is that they are profiteering from a supposed charitable endeavor…
    .. not buying as an individual is irrelevant to the issue of whether the NFL program is a facade for profiteering, even if awareness is raised, which is obviously true. Free country or not, the NFL has done almost everything right… but this one could be a faux pas, and is drawing some criticism is my point….

30. By Darren Urban on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

DTL —

RE: Pink

I get it. I also have read that there are manufacturers and distributors taking their chunk too.

I’d also ask, realistically, what’s the difference between selling a pink-tinged jersey and a red one?

31. By CreditCard on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

I disagree with Dynosour about Sowell. Every time the 49ers used an outside speed bull rush — Sowell was totally over matched on each of those plays. Resulting in a safety, and a couple sacks and several hurries. Sowell needs to hold his ground better on a bull rush to his left side.

32. By Scott H on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

It’s a shame they played well enough to win ON THE ROAD against a team that is clearly superior to them. But….that’s what 4 TO’s will do.

Fitz’ fumble was a killer but it’s not like that’s what killed them. How ’bout 170-plus and 2 scores by Vernon Davis? he was really the only pass catcher that was making plays for the 49ers. And considering that he is a TE – something that continues to hurt this team BOTH WAYS – well, how can that possibly be a surprise? TE’s have been having momster games all year against the Cardinals. How long to you let that go on before you address it??? C’mon, man.

Hate to say it but I’m glad to see people starting to come around about palmer and being willing to see him for what he is. A 3-3 record after 6 games isn’t bad but…when you look at how well the defense has played ( well, except against other TE’s ), you would think that a QB who was SUPPOSED to be as good as many thought he was would have this team playing better. But he’s not. And you’ve seen what he is, folks. That’s all their is. There is not another level that we should be waiting for. So…what now?

because of how things are generally done in the NFL AND because of the money Palmer was given to come here to be the starter, the team will probably stick with him as long as they are at or around 500. Which sucks. Because if ya look at it that way…do we have to hope for a losing record and maybe to be out of contention before we might see if Drew Stanton can do better?

IMHO, Palmer is not showing anything but average QB play at best. And we’re not going anywhere with average QB play. He offers nothing for the long-term. So…now what?

33. By johnnybluenose on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

@GW….Brees may not run a lot, mostly because he does not have to. But, in my opinion, he is certainly mobile. Especially when compared to Manning, Brady and our own Carson Palmer. Turnovers and Vernon Davis killed us yesterday and I don’t think our playcalling helped us a whole lot. But that’s football. We are still in the hunt and I think we will win on Thursday. Keep going !!!

34. By Richard S. on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

Maybe the Cardinals should script their first 10 plays, so that everyone knows where they are supposed to be and can do it perfectly to get off to a good start. It worked for Bill Walsh years ago.

35. By Darren Urban on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

DTL —

RE: Pink part II

Had this passed on to me:

Since 2009, the NFL’s work has raised approximately $4.5 million for the American Cancer Society, with the majority of the contribution coming from the sale of Breast Cancer Awareness-identified pink merchandise at retail and via the NFL Auction website. The NFL does not profit from the sale or auction of pink merchandise. For more information, visit http://www.nfl.com/pink

36. By Kevin S Mesa on Oct 14, 2013 | Reply

This other guy started posting under my name (Kevin S), so I said I would start posting as Kevin S Mesa and now he’s posting under that name (the post above about wanting to see Stanton is not mine). He appears to be a troll trying to make me look stupid. I do that enough on my own so I don’t need his help. Any chance you can keep him from posting under my name?

37. By Jerry on Oct 15, 2013 | Reply

Wow, I don’t what to say. I’m not happy that people are say we lost the game due to fumbles. Palmer gave up 14 points by throwing 2 interceptions. Fitzs forced fumble was hard to prevent, now if he dropped the ball while being tackled it would have been a different story. My point is 2 pics means getting 14 points loss which would have given us a good lead in the 1st half. Palmer is sloppy and keeping him in will be a waste of the season, just my thoughts.

38. By clssylssy on Oct 15, 2013 | Reply

The Cards fought the good fight and played a more even game against a tough team. They were able to stay up with the 9ers and hold them at critical points but again fell victim to their own mistakes, some of which were completely avoidable (unnecessary roughness/fifteen yds…really worth it?), I know I am in the minority in the belief that we looked more like an NFL caliber football team, even with a loss, however, we were able to keep the pressure on despite the errors and disappointments on the field. I saw the face of a worried Kapernick who was facing a surprisingly tough opponent! If we can correct the things that obviously don’t work and play to our strengths, with the help of a very loud Birdgang we should be able to come away with a win against the Seahawks…they are beatable outside their nest! The Chiefs broke the only record the Seahags hold as “the loudest” stadium in the NFL and I think our Birdgang is in good voice. Let’s see EVERYBODY RISE TO THE CHALLENGE ON THE FIELD AND BEAT SEATTLE! RISE UP RED SEA!

39. By Darren Urban on Oct 15, 2013 | Reply

Kevin S Mesa —

RE: Troll

As long as you make sure you use the same computers, yes, I will do you one better. I’ll delete his stuff.

40. By Darren Urban on Oct 15, 2013 | Reply

Jerry —

RE: Facts

Make sure you know your facts before saying something. Niners got just 6 points off the two Palmer interceptions. They still aren’t acceptable, but he didn’t “give up” 14 points.

41. By Brian R on Oct 15, 2013 | Reply

the cardinals have a bad reputation for shooting themselves in the foot the past 10 years. weve got to clean up the mistakes once and for all.

kick the seahawks ass, tired of their fans talking trash.

42. By Eazy E on Nov 22, 2013 | Reply

We lost all of them today Yeremiah!