Game recognize game – Patrick Peterson and Richard Sherman [GIF]

Posted by since1898 on May 23, 2014 – 9:15 am

JerseySwap

BACK TO #since1898

Tags: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Since1898 | 10 Comments »

10 Responses to “Game recognize game – Patrick Peterson and Richard Sherman [GIF]”

1. By Joe on Oct 22, 2013 | Reply

2 classy guys

2. By Aaron Miller on May 23, 2014 | Reply

I swear. Does Patrick switch jerseys with guys every game? Seems like he always does. Must have an awesome collection.

3. By EZ on May 23, 2014 | Reply

1 classy guy, 1 bigmouth , I hope someone punches him in the face next year… Respect his game tho 2 great players

4. By Matt B. on May 23, 2014 | Reply

Classy is Marvin Harrison or Barry Sanders or Larry Fitzgerald. I’m glad Patrick thinks he’s the best but keeping your mouth shut is what separates Larry Fitzgerald and Marvin Harrison from Terrell Owens and Randy Moss. Like Seahawks Bruce Irvin said. “Shut up and get paid”.

5. By Andrew on May 23, 2014 | Reply

I still think Peterson is a all around player.

6. By Matt B. on May 23, 2014 | Reply

But for the record, Patrick Peterson Is the Best. I’d like to see Sherman cover Calvin Johnson for a whole game before hearing him brag about his stats.

7. By Dr. G. on May 23, 2014 | Reply

For a personal note, I would rather not hear anything more about Sherman and his hair trigger spout…. P2 is a better corner and is not subject to emotional errors as is Sherman….. Enough already!

8. By EZ on May 23, 2014 | Reply

I’m a huge P2 fan, got a signed lsu jersey from him and coming outta college I thought he’d be best CB in nfl, but I’ve watched every cards game and he struggles to make tackles in open field, he’s had some struggles vs calvin Johnson , Michael Crabtree, Stevie Johnson ., just off top of my head I think Sherman is a better CB .. Tough for me to say cuz I don’t like him very much but if P2 becomes a better tackler and continues to improve in his coverage .. No ones got more athletic talent than him … Hope he continues to improve and he’ll be best in nfl … Go cards !!!

9. By br on May 24, 2014 | Reply

Agreed, as i posted a few days ago, PP is not very good in run support needs to improve greatly in that aspect. As well, neither are worth that kind of money…all these huge contracts are getting out of hand, you could take that money and sign a top3 offensive line, thats the whole dang line!! Could do the same with Fitz’s contract, and countless others in the NFL, it needs to be reigned in, come back to earth and soon! Owners need to make a pact not to offer these outrageous contracts and stick to it…if these guys are faced with a max offer from any team of say 3mil a year or nobody signing you and you sit out or are out for good i think it wouldnt take long for the players to get the message and they would see first hand that the teams are united and are not bluffing, and would realize a 3 million a yr paycheck is leaps and bounds better than NO paycheck, i also believe incentive laden contracts need to be implemented across the board, you dont rush for “x” amount of yrds you dont get the whole 3mil…simple fixes that will never happen because spineless owners are afraid to stand up to whining crybaby multi-millionaire players, most of whom have long forgotten where they came from, and that they still put their trousers on the same way as your average schmuck (ie…me & you)! Who in the end its us schmucks that will be paying the outlandish astronomical contracts!!!!!

2. May 22, 2014: Cardinals Blogs | Back and forth with Peterson, Sherman