One week to go until the season gets started

Posted by since1898 on September 1, 2014 – 10:45 am

ONE-WEEK-TWITTER

BACK TO #since1898

Tags: , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Since1898 | 6 Comments »

6 Responses to “One week to go until the season gets started”

1. By perry. matherne on Sep 1, 2014 | Reply

Dear az cardinals staff,how about change the color teams facemask to arizona red,just think how good it will compliment the whole uniform & how fitz will look.

2. By Scott H on Sep 1, 2014 | Reply

Gotta say, I’m looking at the promo pic for the Cards-Chargers game and with all due respect to PP, I believe that Fitz is still the face of this team and still worthy of being the guy that should represent the team in any game ad. PP is among THE best defensive players in the NFL right now and I can understand the Cardinals wanting to put him out there more. But…Fitz is pretty much universally recognized as a future HOF’er and he is still playing at a top-notch level. Sorry, but I think that is wrong. And it makes me think the organization is paving the way for the possibility that Fitz may be gone after this year. And THAT is wrong, too!

That said, I have another gripe – this whole business of the Cards playing the LATE game on Mon night is SERIOUSLY un-fair to all of us Cardinals fans out here on the east coast! C’mon, man! That game ain’t even gonna START until 10:30. How am I supposed to even make it to halftime without falling asleep? AND how and I supposed to function at work the next day??? I swear, when your team plays a late game like that, it’s like the ultimate set-up for the WORST Tuesday ever. ‘Cause if they lose, you’re gonna be pissed off AND really tired all day!!!

3. By John The Draft Guy on Sep 1, 2014 | Reply

Scott H,

For all of us who have to work on Monday and are going to the game, we appreciate the later start time.
    Sorry East Coast.

4. By Coach K on Sep 1, 2014 | Reply

Look for Palmer to light it up on Monday night with all his weapons. I see a blowout with the offense scoring 41 points on San Diego.

5. By much.faster on Sep 2, 2014 | Reply

@scott h, imagine, you are living in the middle of europe. that IS early tuesday.

6. By Scott H on Sep 2, 2014 | Reply

JTDG –

I hear ya. But unless you took the next day off, you’re still feel it in the morning, pal! Enjoy the game! Hope you get to see a good one.

much.faster –

Hey, don’t know what to tell ya about that…but hope you enjoy the game as well. Good to know we have Cardinals fans all over the globe!