Grice, Keiser among inactives

Posted by Darren Urban on October 5, 2014 – 11:37 am

The newer Cardinals aren’t going to be playing today in an inactive list that doesn’t surprise. Coach Bruce Arians just said Friday running back Marion Grice wasn’t ready to play yet so he is down. So too is outside linebacker Thomas Keiser, who had played every game but now sits because Alex Okafor is finally healthy. Linebacker Desmond Bishop, who just signed, also isn’t playing.

The full inactive list:

— QB Carson Palmer (shoulder, but getting healthier)

— RB Marion Grice

— LB Desmond Bishop

— LB Thomas Keiser

— LB Glenn Carson (ankle)

— DT Bruce Gaston

— TE Darren Fells

Tags:

17 Responses to “Grice, Keiser among inactives”

1. By rod on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

Thanks Housler…wish Fells was active, sick of Housler dropping TD passes.

2. By LG on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

yea we are dropping too many passes we should have two touch downs right now

3. By LG on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

Our DEF is great but I’m like BA it takes more than FG to beat this team

4. By LG on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

they have find our weakest link he’s been getting burned all day.

5. By LG on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

Drew is going to get hurt if Massie can’t block his man

6. By LG on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

yell I guess he is hurt because Massie cant block his man

7. By LG on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

in all my years of watching this team I have never seen so many dropped passes

8. By LG on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

no fly zone my ass look likes everybody flying in hell who’s next

9. By Marlin on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

Wow…a lot of dropped passes. Injuries to Stanton, PP, Calais…..and our bye week is gone. Gonna need Palmer back against Washington.

10. By rod on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

Man my stomach feels sick. Lost 4 starters today. So painful to be a Cardinals fan. I’m just beside my self really.

11. By Marlin on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

Didn’t like drafting Logan Thomas in the first place. Now I’m convinced. Logan makes Max Hall look like a hall of famer……….

12. By TucsonTim on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

This was tuff. Too much like the last Denver game. BRUCE you can’t beat Peyton with FG…. fricken go for it and keep your defense off the field. The players were amazing.

Every one on this team is a gladiator except TED GINN

flinches before every hit

GINN can’t even fair catch a punt now

CUT HIM he’s embarrassing

And PLEASE spare me the NYG punt TD first he couldn’t believe he was still on his feet and second the NYG all expected another fair catch… FLUKE

13. By clssylssy on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

deja vu…wow, didn’t look much like a playoff team today. The 9ers barely beat the Chiefs but considering the Chiefs came within 7 of winning against Denver in Denver, I’d say we have cause to worry! This game was huge because we were playing for respect and now the 9ers are considered the team to be a threat to the Seahawks (or maybe the Rams as they came within 6 of beating the Eagles!)
    If this is the only game we lose all season, I don’t think it will matter because it will be the game remembered.
    Sure wish BA would use Fitz like Whisenhunt did instead of trying to make Floyd into the #1 receiver; he doesn’t have Fitz’s hands!

14. By Brett n Co. on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

Well there is this going to the game there is a lot of classless bronco band wagon fans talking a lot of garbage, for playing against a 2nd and 3rd string quarterback! I’am ashamed for living in this denver city

15. By PeteP on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

I was surprised not seeing Keiser play (found out he was inactive to give Okafor a shot. I thought Keiser did a great job against Denver last year when he played for the San Diego. I wonder if anybody bothered to look at the tapes before sitting him out.

16. By Andy Kw on Oct 5, 2014 | Reply

We need Carson Palmer back ASAP. Drew Stanton was decent as a starter and going 2-1 is quite good on his part. Palmer brings more accuracy and power when throwing the ball. We clearly have a lot of holes on defense and offense.
    -We need a new DB coach because our secondary is not doing great. Patrick Peterson is being torched. Might as well sign & start AJ Jefferson because that’s how badly he sucks this year.

17. By clssylssy on Oct 6, 2014 | Reply

In retrospect, our backup QB did a Hell of a job and we hung with them until the wheels fell off in the 4th quarter. Nonetheless, I don’t think we went in with a “must win” attitude and perhaps too much was made of this being the Peyton Manning show. In all fairness to Peterson, to his bashers, Peyton was avoiding him for the most part and Cromartie was taking the brunt of his wrath (yes, I think we were feeling the wrath and frustration the Broncos had towards our division brother Seahawks), That’s also what a lot of teams have done when facing the Seahawks and Richard Sherman.
    Having grown up at Arrowhead, I know how dirty the Broncos are, but get the impression that because it’s Peyton Manning the league looks the other way now more than ever; italso helps to have Boss Hog Elway greasing things, and I have to wonder if unofficially players have been told “hands off” the prince. I really expected at least one or two sacks, and expected Tommy Kelly to be in “his” face.We went into a hot zone like gentlemen playing by a different set of rules, when they had none,and I will be floored if the Broncos (player AND team) get any kind of reprimand from the league office for the dirty hit on Calais as they are too busy with their politically correct endeavors and polisihing their image.
    Thought our coaches have made better decisions in playing our division rivals and perhaps we need to realign our resources to capitalize more on our strengths.(Maybe Fitz could work with J. Brown and Floyd on catching balls) We need to be as fast and aggressive all the time as we were against the 9ers if we are to keep pace and have a shot at the playoffs.