All three QBs active against Redskins

Posted by Darren Urban on October 12, 2014 – 11:55 am

It’s about 90 minutes before kickoff. The Cardinals, as expected, will have all three of their quarterbacks active for today’s game. And as of right now, we don’t know who is starting. If there is an update to give, I’ll post it here.

In any event, here is the inactive list:

— RB Marion Grice

— LB Desmond Bishop

— LB Thomas Keiser

— LB Glenn Carson (ankle)

— DT Bruce Gaston

— TE Troy Niklas (ankle)

— DE Calais Campbell (knee).

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “All three QBs active against Redskins”

1. By Dynosoar on Oct 12, 2014 | Reply

Awesome, Fells is playing! Well, he’s active. Sit Housler and play Fells, then Housler will say “I can’t drop the ball anymore or I miss out on play time.”

I believe in Housler, I don’t like dropped balls.

2. By George on Oct 12, 2014 | Reply

I wish they would play Keiser. He has a high motor and would help the pass rush. God knows would need to create a better pass rush.

3. By Leeskicitizen on Oct 12, 2014 | Reply

In my opinion, the key to this game will lie in how well the offensive line plays. Coop could use this game as a motivational kick off now that his turf toe is healed, setting a tone for a consistent offensive line cohesiveness that gets better as the season progresses.

Last week in Denver the o line played it’s worst game of the season, and the offense reflected that performance. BA’s offense needs an effective, cohesive o line to make it happen.

4. By Dynosoar on Oct 12, 2014 | Reply

3rd quarter, Housler for 15. That’s what I’m talking about.

5. By Scott H on Oct 12, 2014 | Reply

First, THANK YOU, Cowboys!

Good, solid win. Stupid penalties were pissing me off in the first half and the offense looked….kinda stuck in the mud. But it got better. Defense comes up big w/ the TO’s late in the game and even though I think that last play with Palmer looking to run to his right only to stop, drop, and roll bordered on idiotic ( SERIOUSLY, we just got this guy back after a month – WHY THE F DO WE HAVE HIM SCRAMBLING FOR A FIRST DOWN????????? ), it turned out OK in the end.

GREAT to have Fitz back in the groove, looking like the guy we have come to expect.

And, WHO was Cousins throwing to on that last play???? My God, that was an awful throw ( unless one of his receivers ran out of the building instead of running the route he was supposed to run ).

How amazing is it that the Cardinals are the only team in the NFL that has NOT thrown an INT so far?

6. By ryan on Oct 13, 2014 | Reply

my voice is a bit scratchy today from all the hootin and hollerin!!!!

I STILL HATE THE RAIDERS!

GO CARDS!