Both Peterson, Cro crack Pro Bowl top 10

Posted by Darren Urban on November 26, 2014 – 10:23 am

In the most recent results of the ongoing Pro Bowl voting, both of the Cardinals’ starting cornerbacks show up among the top 10 for their position. Patrick Peterson is seventh among cornerbacks, while Antonio Cromartie appears 10th on the list. It is good to see Cromartie there because he has played at a high level all season.

Peterson and Cro aren’t the only Cardinals in the top 10. Andre Ellington is eighth among running backs. Chandler Catanzaro is ninth among kickers. And Justin Bethel is eighth among special teamers.

Alas, Calais Campbell is still not in the top 10, despite having a Pro Bowl-type season (although as he said previously, he’d rather not play if it means the Cards are preparing for the Super Bowl.)

You can vote for the Pro Bowl here.

ProBowlPPCroyse

Tags: , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Both Peterson, Cro crack Pro Bowl top 10”

1. By rick on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

Way to go BIG RED DB`S!!!

2. By jwoodaz on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

the credit is great but we WILL need everyone for the Super Bowl…

3. By Dynosoar on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

Are there any other CB tandems that are left on an island week after week?

Not only them, but all the secondary on this Cardinals squad deserve a thumbs up. They allow Bowles to be the blitzer he wants to be.

Clssylssy,

I want home field advantage throughout the playoffs and in the Super Bowl. (I didn’t know I gave the impression otherwise)There’s no easy road for anyone that has to go through UofP. You are correct, we want that NFC WEST Pendant and leave the Wild Card to other teams.

A few have commented on my enthusiasm. How can we not have enthusiasm for this team? This is the best Cardinals team I’ve ever seen and even with two losses we control our own destiny and with everything happening this season and we’re still 9-2, it’s hard not to feel that a Super Bowl win is our destiny this year and beyond.

The Lombardi trophy or nothing at all!

4. By rod on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

What’s he doing to that guy?

5. By Dynosoar on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

Remaining 5 game schedule for those in the hunt (NFC)

Arizona, 3 teams with a 7-4 record
    Packers, 1 team at 7-4 and 1 team at 9-2 (both in Lambeau)
    Eagles, 1 team at 7-4 and 2 games against the Cowboys at 8-3
    Cowboys, 1 team at 7-4 and 2 games against the Eagles at 8-3
    Lions, 1 team at 8-3
    49ers, 3 teams at 7-4 (two games against the Seahawks) and 1 team at 9-2
    Seahawks, 2 games against the 49ers at 7-4, 1 team at 8-3 and 1 team at 9-2

I think, based on records of opponenets the 49ers have the toughest schedule and the Lions have the easiest. Who has the tiebreak between us and the Packers? Or can that be determined yet.

All we need to do is win out. Simple. Haha! Still, we are in the drivers seet and control our destiny. The Packers need us to lose at least once for them to have home field advantage.

The Lombardi trophy or nothing at all!

6. By Scott H on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

I swear, it is an absolute CRIME that Calais Campbell isn’t even making it into the top 10. NO WAY there are 10 players better than him. NO WAY.

7. By Dynosoar on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

We are smoking a turkey with hickory. I hope ya’ll have as tasty a Thanksgiving Feast as we have planned.

Here’s to a tie between SF and SEA.

Go Lions!

Here’s to Dallas at 8-4 after tomorrow.

Cardinals 10-2 after Sunday! Yeah!

8. By Dynosoar on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

The Lombardi trophy or nothing at all!

(Because the 31 teams that don’t hoist the trophy have nothing at all, at least trophy wise and in ten ears, no one remembers who was second through thirty-two, they only remember the SB winner.)

The Lombardi trophy or nothing at all!

9. By italycardfan on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

Finally !!!
    Yes, Dynosoar, I agree and I am glad that you also think like me!
    I also do not see much enthusiasm among the fans after Sunday’s defeat. Like you, I think that he never saw the Cardinals so in control of their destiny.
    I have faith! I believe in this team!
    As I always say, I do not know what will happen tomorrow. I only know that we should not stop supporting our players and we have to believe in them! ALWAYS !!!
    Greetings from Italy!
    GO CARDS !!!

10. By Coach K on Nov 26, 2014 | Reply

Campbell should be in the top three. Period.

11. By TucsonTim on Nov 27, 2014 | Reply

Hopefully these guys can score again on defense, cause the offensive wheels have sure fallen off since Stanton threw his first interception.

We’re 2 pt favorite vs a 4-7 team….oh my.