Madden says Cardinals in Super Bowl

Posted by Darren Urban on August 22, 2015 – 8:02 am

It’s that time of year when the latest version of the Madden video game is released. In the intro to the game, there is a “preview” to Super Bowl 50. The Cardinals are playing the Steelers for the title.

Once again, it doesn’t end the way the Cards would want. There are some things to quibble with, however. I mean, if the Cards have a 12-point lead with a little more than two minutes left — and they even have the ball, for goodness sake — there is no way they are throwing, especially to a receiver sitting down on an out route. Carson Palmer is smarter than that.

Tags: ,

14 Responses to “Madden says Cardinals in Super Bowl”

1. By don on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

Vegas still has us listed at 35/1
    place your bet NOW ! ! ! LOL
    Go CARDS ! ! !

2. By Jerry on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

Don’t worry, when I played through it I ignored the instructions and had Ben run 40 yards backwards and get sacked in the final play. Cards win.

3. By AzCard1898 on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

No way Madden,

In the Real NFL World, we have Bruce Arians!

Michael Bidwill and Steve Keim made him the HC so we would not have that problem when the Cards play in Super Bowls.

GO CARDS!!!

4. By All day on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

Honestly it sounds about right. Except for us losing. But I mean we can take Seattle and or Green Bay and Pittsburgh can take anyone in the AFC

5. By Eric G on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

That video was truly awful. Someone at ea is a Steeler fan That wanted to rub it in. Means nothing.

6. By Rjrjn on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

Did I see Daryl Washington play?

7. By NativeAZFan on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

They’ve got D Wash playing in the SB with us – maybe EAS knows something we don’t

8. By clssylssy on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

Funny, I just heard one of the commentators Thursday night saying it was going to be the Ravens and Green Bay with the Ravens winning! This time of year every team thinks they are going to the big dance lol but, it would be awesome to get a rematch with Pittsburg🙂

9. By rod on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

I think if we rematched with the Steelers it would not be close because of what happened last time. We would crush them like they were a bunch of sissy-lala’s!!

10. By georgiebird on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

The Cards over and under for wins in 2015 is 8.5.
    So between Madden and 8.5 there’s a lot of easy money to be made by Cardinals fans. Bet at your own risk.

11. By Scott H on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

This is maddening! Sorry, couldn’t resist.

I’ve never played Madden in my life. Or any other video game, for that matter. Some of us are old-school – pinball people!

Since I don’t get the whole Madden thing, I will harken back to a previous post where some people were doing Top 10 lists for favorite Cardinals players. It occurs to me that we have really had some GREAT WR duos over the years…

Mel Grey & JV Cain…
    Roy Green and JT Smith…
    Rob Moore and Frank Sanders…
    Fitz and Boldin….

BTW, how great was Frank Sanders? I loved that guy! He might very well make MY top 10 list someday.

Something else I meant to comment on during the week but never did was the gallery of cheerleader pics. OMG!! How does anyone in that stadium even concentrate on the game??? These ladies do a fine job of representing our Arizona Cardinals.

12. By NJAzCardsFan on Aug 22, 2015 | Reply

With the lack of news on DWash, it doesn’t look like he will be back this season.
    If he does come back will Arians start him right away, probably not as DWash will have to earn his way back. The other question does the Cards mgmt really want him back???

13. By Scott H on Aug 23, 2015 | Reply

NJAzCardsFan –

Geez, if Washington were NOT back this year ( and, yes, that seems more a possibility with each passing day ), that will be TWO years of his prime that have gone down the drain. If he were to return, by some miracle, in 2016, he will not have played in a game since 2013. How would we know what we would even be getting at that point? No guarantees he would be the same player we remember. Sad.

14. By Eazy E on Aug 24, 2015 | Reply

The voices are on point, but us losing that way or losing PERIOD, I couldn’t take it!