Bucannon, Floyd to play in SF

Posted by Darren Urban on November 29, 2015 – 12:28 pm

The defensive line is thin today, but the Cardinals will have safety Deone Bucannon (coming off concussion symptoms) active, as well as cornerback Patrick Peterson on defense. On offense, Ted Larsen will stay at right guard with Jonathan Cooper still out, but receiver Michael Floyd (hamstring) is playing as expected.

The defensive line will need newcomer Red Bryant to be a factor and Calais Campbell will probably be leaned on to play more than usual. The full inactive list:

— QB Matt Barkley

— LB Shaq Riddick

— G Jonathan Cooper (knee)

— T D.J. Humphries

— DT Cory Redding (ankle)

— DT Ed Stinson (groin)

— DT Frostee Rucker (ankle)

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Bucannon, Floyd to play in SF”

1. By Richard L on Nov 29, 2015 | Reply

Can someone please tell BA there are 300 other plays in the playback when we are on the 1 yard line Jeezy

2. By Richard L on Nov 29, 2015 | Reply

Don’t lose to a former janitor BA. Better come prepared

3. By Scott H on Nov 29, 2015 | Reply

i am listening to this one on the radio. Can someone watching the game tell me what the hell is going on with the run game??? What the heck is going on with CJ?? Has our O-line really been that bad against a bad run defense??

Un-friggin-believable that the 49ers are out-playing us EVERYWHERE on offense.

All I can say is thank god we didn’t put THIS effort out there against Seattle or Cincy. I swear, San Fran penalties have kept us in this one more than anything else.

49ers just tied the score at 13. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya about the let-down…..

4. By Scott H on Nov 29, 2015 | Reply

OK….just scored ( on a PALMER TD RUN for God’s sake ) and…..extra point no good. Now, a San Fran TD could / would win the game. Isn’t that magical…..

Honestly – can anyone think of anything we haven’t done today to give this one away??? If not for all the San Fran penalties….this is a loss. And it still could be, so I should probably shut up.

5. By Scott H on Nov 29, 2015 | Reply

Good lord, lets’s get on the damn plane and pretend today didn’t happen. And I’m saying this after a win!!! Um….should we give the refs a game-ball?? I think we should. Not saying that the calls were bad, but without them?? The rest is rhetorical. How many first downs did we get via flags against San Fran???? In a game we only won by 6 points? Seriously, would we have scored a TD in this game at all if not for the penalties??? AND WE HAD THE BALL 15 DAMN MINUTES LONGER THAN THE 49ers DID!!!

Did we REALLY allow Blaine Gabbert to have a career day??? You gotta be kidding me….

Hard to imagine being more disgusted after a win.

6. By CARDS62 on Nov 29, 2015 | Reply

San Fran came to play today so I am happy with the win on the road today as years ago we would have lost this game.

Very strange game as I watched every minute. We control the clock, win the turnover battle by two, San Fran does not convert 1 third down and we are in a dog fight to the end. Carson had the bad throw to the end zone that should have been intercepted but based upon watching Coach yell at Nelson on the sideline I think Nelson ran the wrong route.

My gosh is the officiating horrible this year. If I am San Fran I am screaming over the roughing the passer call. Can not believe officials and the announcers did not know we had 2nd down and not 3rd down with 13 men on the field by San Fran.

Hate that Floyd disappeared this game.
    Hate that Powers was injured. He bounced back and was having a good game.
    Hate that we can not get the QB on the ground without bringing the house. I know they played but I do not even remember seeing Freeney or Okafor in this game.
    I think our DC Bettcher is doing an excellent job with what he has to work with, but I hate that we either get killed by RB out of the backfield or the TE position.
    I hate when our offense has 3rd and 1 and we call a running play. I would rather have 3rd and 3 to 5 with a pass play called. Is that sick or what???
    Hate that we can not throw the ball to our TEs more.
    Love the game Fitz and Brown played and Nelson couple of big grabs.
    Love the hit Nikols had on the kickoff return. Did you guys notice Patrick Peterson on our kick coverage team? Is this new?
    Love the way Patrick Peterson is playing.
    Love the way Carson Palmer will do anything for us to win.
    I keep telling myself Carson’s oline is better than Warner’s Super Bowl oline so we can make it back to the promise land with this oline.

Just want to get thru the Rams game with no injuries especially to Carson. Rams and Fisher are going to be angry. Rams are a very strange team but always play division opponents tough.

7. By Chuck 1 on Nov 29, 2015 | Reply

WHEW!!!

8. By clssylssy on Nov 30, 2015 | Reply

What happened with our O-line and our blocking? Seemed like everytime I blinked Carson was down with a swarm of black jerseys on top of him…the 9ers clearly came to win and were wanting payback for the humiliation we brought to them earlier in the season. Props to them for playing a hard fought, and very physical game–they looked today like the 9ers we are use to seeing but many had counted out as ancient history. A “W” may be a “W” but it kinda lacks validity when it’s surrounded by controversial officiating…the team and fans get robbed when it’s suggested that the win was handed to them through the incompetence of the officials.
    What with our injuries and porous defense, I am more than a little worried about the Rams game given the showing today by what looked to be a team still overstuffed and out-of-shape from too much Thanksgiving. Just hope the injuries we sustained will not keep CJ and Ellington off the field as we are going to need ALL of our arsenal going into the final stretch. For those who thought we should “rest” some of our starters for this “cakewalk” with a terrible team, hope a lesson was learned that any team can humble the best on any given Sunday and from here on out every game is a MUST WIN. The Rams are going to be angry, desperate, and confident, especially after today, so I hope our team will be a little more hungry than they seemed today.
    Meanwhile, Seattle is gearing up to do what they do in the home stretch, are hungry and with a sense of purpose!