Peterson gets to #CardsCamp via helicopter

Posted by Darren Urban on July 28, 2016 – 11:59 am

The Cardinals will have their annual conditioning test this afternoon and the veterans have arrived at University of Phoenix Stadium to take physicals and move into the hotel next door. Most drove over, but all-pro cornerback Patrick Peterson came over a little differently — via helicopter. A helicopter complete with “Rise Up” emblazoned on its body.

And to think, last year, it was just about the DBs getting around the hotel on hoverboards.

Tags: ,

13 Responses to “Peterson gets to #CardsCamp via helicopter”

1. By theunrealpatrickpeterson on Jul 28, 2016 | Reply

Sup Cards Fans…. I know you love me. People always tell me how great I am, ‘cuz I’m the greatest. …still waitin’ for Julio Jones to gimme some props. And, promise not to drop another punt in Carolina this time…that 6 pts hurt, huh? PPXXI….a cool new handle for ya…kinda old Romanish stuff.

2. By Scott H on Jul 28, 2016 | Reply

The Cardinal has landed!!!

3. By Jon Elder on Jul 28, 2016 | Reply

I’m glad we have guys like Larry Fitzgerald who understand the value of being a humble person and professional. This stuff is embarrassing for our team.There are people starving in the world. Try and have a little humility

4. By krehbieo14 on Jul 28, 2016 | Reply

What is the point of that, other than to draw attention to yourself? Bad optics, Patrick!

5. By clssylssy on Jul 28, 2016 | Reply

Pride Commeth Before the Fall…sounds like I’m not the only one getting tired of the Patrick Peterson show. Sure hope he can back up his mouth with his play!

6. By SelfRighteousCardsFan on Jul 28, 2016 | Reply

I spend every penny of my disposal income on charity. I am better than you.

7. By darkwolf316 on Jul 29, 2016 | Reply

I am really smh at some of these comments. You guys are REALLY tripping that he came in via helicopter??? For real??? So because he came to camp via helicopter instead of one of his very expensive cars makes him this cocky diva of a corner, right? Get over yourselves he is just having a little fun.

8. By Eric Toomer on Jul 29, 2016 | Reply

Very Cool!

9. By LadyBird04 on Jul 29, 2016 | Reply

From the video you show on the main page, it looks like he is the only one in the copter, so, did he get his pilot’s license? Does he own the helicopter or did he rent it? Just WOW – wish we had just one percent of that disposable income.

10. By Scott H on Jul 29, 2016 | Reply

Geez, another veteran signing ( Butler ) but still not hearing anything about Freeney. I know they are signing guys based on depth at certain positions, but….Freeney seems more of a sure thing than any of the vets we’ve brought on board recently.

I’m still holding out hope.

11. By clssylssy on Jul 29, 2016 | Reply

There’s a BIG difference in having a little fun and being so flamboyant and in-your-face with your success as to be insensitive as to the fact that many of your coworkers and teammates will soon be unemployed. SK is trying to build a team, work out new contracts with some of our key players & it has to be a distraction from the job at hand for monerary concerns to be pushed in their face.
    A reporter asked Tyrann if he was going to get a helicopter when he got his big contract to which he humbly replied “Naw, that’s not my style”. If Carson & Fitz can drive to work in their trucks, even Patrick’s Rolls was a bit much!
    Thought that the NFL had a hazard clause that would discourage piloting helicopters during football season?
    @Scott–Im with you in your hopes for Freeney & just read we were like $4.5+ under the cap after our most recent signing😩
    TEAM IS WHAT IT TAKES…already regretting ALL OR NOTHING! We’re not rock stars yet!

12. By darkwolf316 on Jul 29, 2016 | Reply

@clssylssy I respectfully diagree with your opionion. It would be a totally different story if he was doing this every training camp. Why trip if he isn’t doing ANYTHING to hurt this organization? As long as he or anybody else on this team is putting in the work, staying out of trouble and not bringing any negative energy to this organization, then there is nothing wrong with him having fun by coming to camp via helicopter, it’s his money and he can do WHATEVER he wants with it, just we can with ours. Be happy that the Cardinals are finally being recognized in a positive manner across the league in the nation.

13. By Mike S on Jul 30, 2016 | Reply

Wow are some of you jealous or what!! Leave the man alone!! He can do whatever he wants with his money. I hope he flys in on a FIGHTER JET next year!!