David Johnson? Yeah, he’s looking good

Posted by Darren Urban on March 22, 2017 – 2:31 pm

Rehab seems to be going quite nicely.

Tags:

19 Responses to “David Johnson? Yeah, he’s looking good”

1. By Ottis Anderson Fan on Mar 22, 2017 | Reply

GEEZUZ, David!!! Be carefull!!!!! At least you weren’t jumping out of a pool onto a wet surface with wet feet this time. 😉

2. By 53 Card Deck on Mar 22, 2017 | Reply

Is that right knee the one with the MCL Sprain?

3. By Scott H on Mar 23, 2017 | Reply

I guess the team put the kibosh on his pool jumps? I don’t blame them. This kid seems to have a great head on his shoulders.

4. By Eric G on Mar 23, 2017 | Reply

Is that all? Psssh! Whatever! I’ve totally done better than that in my sleep!
    (and that was only cuz I was dreaming) Glad to see

5. By Steve88 on Mar 24, 2017 | Reply

We struggled for so many years at the rb position and the running game in general…..my how times have changed. This guy can rush for 1,800 yards in a season.

6. By rod on Mar 24, 2017 | Reply

I hope he stays good long enough to get a nice second contract because he and his little family seem like really good people and will certainly deserve it.

7. By D on Mar 24, 2017 | Reply

Draft and other ideas to fill holes

Round 1. H Reddick ILB
    Round 2 B. Baker Safety
    Round 3. R. Douglas CB
    Round 4. N. Sirgusa G
    Round 5. J. Sprinkle TE

Sign WR C. Givens at player combine at team facility
    Offer other 5th round draft pick to GB for B. Hundley QB.

8. By steve on Mar 25, 2017 | Reply

Darren: Ian Rappaport reported that the Cards worked out Pat Mahomes this week and that not only were BA and Keim there but also Michael Bidwill. Should we look into that as being Mahomes is high on the Cards radar or do all three attend every workout given to prospects this time of year?

9. By Darren Urban on Mar 25, 2017 | Reply

Steve —

RE: Mahomes

I wouldn’t necessarily read anything into it. Michael is a pilot. I’m not saying it’s not important to have the owner involved, but he also could’ve been giving them a ride too.

10. By Coach K on Mar 25, 2017 | Reply

Draft:

1. Marlon Humphrey, CB
    2. Davis Webb, QB
    3. Chris Godwin, WR
    4. Kendell Beckwith, LB

11. By Coach K on Mar 25, 2017 | Reply

It may be wise for the Cardinals to trade down several spots in round one to get extra picks and still get a good corner at pick #20 to 25. Especially if they can get another second round pick.

12. By JTDG on Mar 25, 2017 | Reply

Coach K,

There are so many really good CBs in this draft, we could trade down a couple times, even out of the first round and still land a starting CB.

The best thing the cards could do is to get as many 2nd and 3rd round picks. There are quality starters to be found in those two rounds.

13. By Big Ken on Mar 27, 2017 | Reply

Coach K and JTDG—We have to find a dance partner first.

14. By GARY HICKERSON on Mar 27, 2017 | Reply

I think DJ will have a monster year again!!..the best all round back in the NFL in my opinion.!GO CARDINALS

15. By Coach K on Mar 27, 2017 | Reply

I agree JTDG. Trade down twice if it works

16. By clssylssy on Mar 28, 2017 | Reply

Was a little surprised that were no Cardinal players recognized n the NFL’s All-Pro under 25 list, expected to see David Johnson’s name.
    We need deth at the RB position and I would much rather have Chris Johnson than
    Andre Ellington but doubt that too many veterans are going to find the Cards appealing when their main job is to warm the bench for DJ. I hope he can stay healthy with so much of our offensive hope riding on him. Historically, BA has had a habit of playing his young assets until that are broken and of little use on IR (Ellington, Tyrann Mathieu, John Brown, etc), would be nice to see him to use players more efficiently and effectively so that they last an entire season.

17. By Darren Urban on Mar 28, 2017 | Reply

Clssy —

RE: David Johnson

He isn’t under 25.

18. By clssylssy on Mar 28, 2017 | Reply

Darren:
    Wow, really… my bad. How hold is he?

19. By Darren Urban on Mar 28, 2017 | Reply

Clssy —

RE: DJ age

David turned 25 in December. He’s not a young pup, compared to others.