As a prelude to some live video chats we will have in Indianapolis at the Scouting combine — details are still being fleshed out, but the hope is to have all the big decision-makers among the guests –myself and Cards’ analyst Ron Wolfley will be taking part in a video chat Thursday morning at 10 a.m. We’ll talk all things Cardinals — whatever might be on your mind. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to @azcardinals using the hash tag #AZCardsChat.
The video can be seen at www.azcardinals.com/livevideo, which will also be the link to all the combine video chats. Again, more info to come on those, because I will be asking for submitted questions on those as well.
– I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago, but Josh Weinfuss has a great story on former Cardinal Roy Green, his kidney transplant and how Nicole Bidwill has put herself out there as a dancer to help raise money for the cause. Watch a video of Roy and Nicole here, and maybe donate a couple of bucks to the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona.
Tags: live chat, Nicole Bidwill, Ron Wolfley, Roy Green
Posted in Blog | 3 Comments »
Sure, the Super Bowl is coming Sunday. But there is still time to talk about the Cardinals, so I’ll be doing that in a chat a 1 p.m. today Arizona time (3 p.m. Eastern). If you are interested, the link is right here.
– Speaking of links, here are a couple more.
* Here’s a cool highlight package of Larry Fitzgerald’s greatest hits. Don’t forget Fitz is also up for the NFL’s Man of the Year award, which will be announced Saturday night.
* Nicole Bidwill is taking part in a charity dance competition for her friend, former Cardinals great wide receiver Roy Green, who underwent a kidney transplant. Bidwill is raising money for the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona. My cohort Josh Weinfuss is working on a story for azcardinals.com that should be posted in the next day or so, but you can also watch a video with Bidwill and Green about the situation (and maybe even donate some money.)
* Here’s a quick overview of one of the new members of the front office, Debbie Pollom, who comes to the Cards to work for GM Steve Keim after two decades with the Rams.
Tags: Debbie Pollom, Larry Fitzgerald, Nicole Bidwill, Roy Green
Posted in Blog | 9 Comments »