Now, back to irregularly scheduled programming

Posted by Darren Urban on January 13, 2010 – 9:37 am

A few TV/radio notes here on the short week, because there are some changes:

— The Big Red Rage will be held at its usual time, Thursday at 6 p.m. at Majerle’s Sports Grill in Chandler (Bertrand Berry’s guest is Michael Adams). But the show won’t air on KTAR until after the ASU basketball game that night, and will re-air from 9-10 a.m. Saturday ahead of all the Cards’ pregame radio shows.

–Because of the Saturday game, the Ken Whisenhunt Show and Maximum Cardinals will air back-to-back starting at 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning on Ch. 12 (NBC).

— For those asking about a sendoff rally, there will indeed be one at the airport Friday as the Cards leave for New Orleans. Details should be out later today, so check back.

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “Now, back to irregularly scheduled programming”

1. By Big Red on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

I won’t be able to be there on friday for the send-off of the NFC CHAMPIONS to new orleans, but I wish them the best of Luck and good health in there return. I know we’ll be ready for the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME next week , GOOD LUCK CHAMPS (IT’S SUPER BOWL TIME!!!!!!)

2. By Joe2 on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Darren-
    If you write a column or blog elsewhere, you could call it “Urban Country.”
    Since youre a wordsmith, I imagine youve already coined this outwardly oxymoronic phrase, but I wanted to run it by you anyway.
    (I assume youre the mod, so you dont need to post this since its just a personal aside and has nothing to do with our Cards)

3. By darrenurban on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Joe2 —

I am the mod, and no, I don’t need to post it — but I did.

4. By chem dawg on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

DARREN, WE ARE ON A MISSION AND WE WILL NOT BE DENIED.
    DO YOU NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE OR SIMILARITIES TO LAST YEARS SUPER RUN AS FAR AS THE FOCUS OF THE TEAM ?

5. By darrenurban on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Chem —

I think there might be more of a quiet confidence this time around. They have been there before and act like it.

6. By rob morris on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Hey Darren…. Do you post alot of cards videos to youtube ? I would love to see Cards videos and stadium videos (pregame and intro stuff) on there in HD

7. By darrenurban on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Rob —

We don’t do Youtube. I don’t know if we can due to NFL restrictions. But I will bring it up.

8. By rob morris on Jan 14, 2010 | Reply

The reason I asked on that one Darren is that I have seen some teams like the Mavericks post official videos to youtube. I don’t think I’ve seen any game footage…. just in house production stuff and the ever popular funny videos they show during time outs. (Mama… don’t let your baby grow up to be Spurs fans)

9. By darrenurban on Jan 14, 2010 | Reply

Rob —

I was simply told NFL restrictions prevent it.