Anquan, Hayes among inactives

Posted by Darren Urban on January 16, 2010 – 1:08 pm

Wide receiver Anquan Boldin and linebacker Gerald Hayes are each inactive — as expected — with their bad ankles. The rest of the inactive list remains near the same from last week:

• QB Brian St. Pierre
  • FB Nehemiah Broughton
  • S Rashad Johnson
  • OL Herman Johnson
  • DE Jeremy Clark
  • TE Stephen Spach

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “Anquan, Hayes among inactives”

1. By wampag on Jan 16, 2010 | Reply

Thanks D….hope your seats are good…let us know if it is louder then U. of Phx GO CARDS

2. By Cards Fan on Jan 16, 2010 | Reply

Where is Ali Highsmith?

3. By darrenurban on Jan 16, 2010 | Reply

Cards Fan —

Gotta pay attention … Ali Highsmith was demoted to the practice squad a few weeks ago.

4. By Gerald Jones on Jan 16, 2010 | Reply

I’m looking for a big game from Adrian Wilson, Beanie, and Breston, Dansby and Dockett.

I think all Cardinal Fans owe Darren Urban a huge thank you for doing such a great job at AZCardinals.com and for all interviews etc. I’m in Illinois and a Cardinal fan since 1975.

This team is a great group of players and coaches and I hope they can continue on to the Super Bowl.

GO BIG RED!

5. By Eric G on Jan 16, 2010 | Reply

Well, let’s hope Breaston and Doucet have another big game.

6. By Rudolph Soto on Jan 16, 2010 | Reply

Okay Cardinals, This is the greatest team that has been put together here in the teams history. I believe in you and all you have to do is to believe in yourselves and play hard with no mistakes. Lets win this one game at a time and become the champions your have show to us, you can be!

GO CARDINALS!!!

7. By John on Jan 16, 2010 | Reply

Thanks Darren.

Let’s go Big Red!

I have really enjoyed reading all of the fan comments on azcarinals, facebook etc, from around the world. For all those who ave been waiting…there is plenty of room on the bandwagon. Go ahead and jump on.

8. By Cards Fan on Jan 16, 2010 | Reply

I know he was demoted, my point was how come he isn’t on the active roster!

9. By darrenurban on Jan 16, 2010 | Reply

Cards Fan —

Because he wasn’t playing well at all and they wanted to find someone better at this point.