Whiz and Graves live at 1 p.m.

Posted by Darren Urban on April 19, 2010 – 11:08 am

Coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Rod Graves are holding their annual pre-draft press conference at 1 p.m. Arizona time today (4 p.m. EST) and we will have it streamed live on azcardinals.com. Check it out here then (or go to that page now to see a cool 30-second looped video made by our broadcast department).

I don’t expect anything earth-shattering, but you never know.

Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “Whiz and Graves live at 1 p.m.”

1. By Ray on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

Hello Darren,

If we are unable to attend the draft party will we hear something about the
    “Special announcement for the 2010 upcoming season”? thats posted on the website.

Thanks,
    ray

2. By darrenurban on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

Ray —

I think it’s safe to say whatever news is coming from the team you’ll be able to see on azcardinals.com. And there will be some live streaming from the draft party, so you can virtually be there even if you can’t make it.

3. By GMoney on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

What’s with the Matt for Big Ben trade I’ve been hearing about on national radio? I hope not. Matt has calmed down with age, Ben hasn’t.

4. By darrenurban on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

GMoney —

I’d love to know who is bringing that up. Trust me, it isn’t happening.

5. By GMoney on Apr 20, 2010 | Reply

NFL radio on Sirus.

6. By Brad on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

D- is it on a local tv station or NFL network?

7. By darrenurban on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

Brad —

Sorry. Didn’t get the question before I had to work. It was only on the site, but we will have an archived version up later.

8. By k. on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

@Ray – i was wondering the same thing about the “Special announcement for the 2010 upcoming season”!

@darren – i tried to watch the live press conference and the quality was sub par to say the least. i was wondering if there were technical problems on the sites end? i have an outstanding connection and when i watch live sports on my computer it has never been as bad or even close to the presser. anyway, just wanted to alert you to that just fyi. constructive criticism is always good!

c’mon cards let’s get those gems in the draft!

9. By darrenurban on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

K —

I appreciate the feedback. Not sure what happened — right after it was over, our broadcast guys were thrilled and said the quality was better than anything we had ever done. It’s definitely a better version than what we used to use. I will pass on your thoughts to them.

10. By k. on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

seriously the presser archive i can’t even watch! what’s the deal? i can watch every other video except this one. is there some software/codec etc. i need to download as this is quite annoying!

i’m not bitching at you i just want to know what’s going on?

thanks d.

11. By darrenurban on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

K, Matt, PRH —

There is an issue with the video. I will take it down as soon as I can, but right now, there is maintenance being done on the system so I can’t even inactivate the page. Hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.