Press conference to be streamed live

Posted by Darren Urban on September 1, 2010 – 3:20 pm

The Cardinals have called a 3:45 press conference that will be streamed live right here if you want to tune in. Nothing official yet, but reports have one possibility that long-awaited contract extension for defensive tackle Darnell Dockett.  I guess we will find out in about a half hour. But again, whatever the subject, you can see it live at the above link.

Tags:

16 Responses to “Press conference to be streamed live”

1. By phoenixraven1 on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

sign 9-0!!!

2. By Danny on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

go 9 0

3. By Nick Pepe on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

Awesome baby!!! Awesome

4. By sam fanello on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

5. By Steve Weston on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

Awesome news about Dockett!! The whole Leinert thing has me scratching my head, but I’m trusting that Whiz knows what he’s doing. After all, he’s the coach and sees a heck of a lot more of these players than the rest of us readers do.

Can’t wait for the regular season to start. Let’s go Cardinals!!

6. By John on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

Congratulations Darnell!! What a great contract signing and an excellent press conference.

7. By Brad ONeill on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

so did the cardinals feel they really really really needed something positive in the news or is this just one of those coincidences?

if they have been busy with this stuff it makes you wonder just how seriously these guys are trying to trade lienart. my guess is they aren’t really that concerned about getting rid of lienart. he may even win his job back tomorrow night.

8. By Ron D on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

Now that’s what I’m talking about. Dock signs a long term deal with the Cards!!

9. By Maskin on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

This is HUGE for us as a team! Glad to see that Dockett finally was paid and is going to be a red bird for a long time. Watched the Pod cast and Dockett looked like he was actually a shy. Cant wait to see him on the feild this year! He is going to be a mad man!

Darren, I keep hearing rumors that Matt wont play tomorrow. Is this true? Thanks for all the hard work you put in.

10. By Darren Urban on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

Maskin —

Addressed in the blog: http://blog.azcardinals.com/2010/09/01/dockett-gets-paid-leinart-still-to-play/

11. By internet bridge troll (youtube) on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

WOW! congratulations DD you deserve it. BIG TIME!

12. By Brad ONeill on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

ps-congratulations to mr. Dockett this is a great day for the cardinals. i must admit i am a little worried about guaranteeing 31 million but 90 is no albert haynsworth in the attitude department so i am glad he can go to work knowing he has been paid what hes worth.

13. By scott023 on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

Great news to put the contract headache to rest for all of us. Thank You DD for handling this with class. Thank You Mr. Bidwell, great investment in our future. This is how we do it together.

14. By mikeso on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

darnell blocked me on twitter and i still dont know y?????

15. By card62 on Sep 2, 2010 | Reply

Great news on the DD signing. WIsh we can sign them all to long term deals, but just not feasible. Good job front office.
    At this point in the process I do hope we keep Leinart, and I hope he starts against the Rams, but even if he does not I hope we do not trade him unless we receive or pick up an experienced QB in return, but I hope Leinart is our starter all season. Go Cards and college football starts tonight so I am a happy man that the season is finally here!!! College game first and then I get to watch Cards – Redskins 10PM EST on NFL Network.

16. By carmel d on Sep 3, 2010 | Reply

Great News. Darnell, you are such a hugh part of this team ,I love to see you play. Thanks for making us fans so proud…Looking forward to a awesome year. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!